The Kaukasus Offensive revived!

HiJack

Why do you need tacview on dynamic campaign?

Please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really cannot understand your question. What is the difference between this server and another? Fights are the same. If you want to review how did the other airplane shoot you down you need tacview.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Redbat is right. Tacview must be prohibited for campaigns like this. This is war, a real time strategy. And everyone uses their own tactics, secret moves, which you can easily see on tacview... it's OK after a round is finished, but not during the round...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Difference is that this is not a training mission.

So why would someone be able to look how you fly..?

If nothing than it is simply not realistic and IMO missions like this should serve as battlefield where team works together on tactics and strategy to defeat enemy team.

So again IMO when player joins and chooses side he should look to bring his A game for the team he choosed and complete his tasks and not look what another player does in his own cockpit.

I see it as a cheat on missions like this, thats all.

Difference is that this is not a training mission.

So why would someone be able to look how you fly..?

If nothing than it is simply not realistic and IMO missions like this should serve as battlefield where team works together on tactics and strategy to defeat enemy team.

So again IMO when player joins and chooses side he should look to bring his A game for the team he choosed and complete his tasks and not look what another player does in his own cockpit.

I see it as a cheat on missions like this, thats all.

but, you agree, that watching it after a round is done is ok ?

Hi, why does Zhen keep changing sides? is this OK? (I don't mean to sound nasty, I just wonder what the point is)

there's always a point in changing sides for me

you could also notice that I don't switch sides during the round.. only after it's over

I hate days like today when a campaign is done in 17 hours ...

I played mostly for blue on KO cause the layout of the map is slightly leaning towards red side... should be easier for Reds to win

but these days not too many reds play on KO, so I join them

and I like to confront REAPERS squadron :D

you better ask WumasFOX why he changes sides so often

Also, As of 16:30 it's still possible for REDs to come back at the moment, so why reset the server?

I like the challenge!

I like the challenge too, bro, but the campaign isn't reset just because of a script failure ... red team has lost already :(

Edited by ZHeN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello, I'm trying to fly my new Viggen in this really interesting campaign but I didn't find a weapon restriction list ? It seems I can load Bk-90 but never saw it work. I can understand that this high effective weapon is forbidden but how can I be sure ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

all cluster munitions are restricted .. you can equip some of them tho

but each time I tried throwing Belouga's or MK20, they just didn't explode

HiJack, any reset coming ? reds will soon have no airfield/farp to take off from :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the precisions about Cluster munitions :)

A precise listing of authorized (or forbidden) munitions would be usefull to avoid doubts : did I use weapon well or not ? Did I even have weapons loaded (difficult to know it in Viggen) ?

I think (but not sure) that BK-90 are like Belouga or Mk20 : I can load and throw it but without explosions...

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

I think you should ask ED about this, not in this thread ...

SAMs do have limited ammunition and eventually get depleted

they can rearm if you put an ammo truck next to them, but it usually takes around 30min or so for big SAMs

no idea about the manpads tho (I'm pretty sure they can rearm without an ammo truck)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

all cluster munitions are restricted .. you can equip some of them tho

but each time I tried throwing Belouga's or MK20, they just didn't explode

HiJack, any reset coming ? reds will soon have no airfield/farp to take off from :)

I’m away at the moment and the campaign seems active from the web.

yeah, it's active because auto-reset script isn't working - blues have won twice already

we'll keep the battle on until one of the sides have no slots to get into :D

Edited by ZHeN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeah, it's active because auto-reset script isn't working - blues have won twice already

we'll keep the battle on until one of the sides have no slots to get into :D

So if RED could come back, it wasn't a defeat, wasn't it?

(The 3 objectives rule is non-written as far as I can tell anyway)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]