Wanted - 2 Harrier Pilots

Vfa-81 Fix

As the title says I´m looking for 2 highly dedicated, motivated and creative Harrier Pilots available at least once a week between Tuesday to Friday during daytime GMT. I´m aiming for a start time anywhere between 08.00 and 14.00 GMT.

Other than the Harrier you must have the Normandy Map, Combined Arms and some Free Mods installed.

We´ll be flying custom made missions, tailored to the current development level of the Harrier and closely resembling real life Training and Combat Missions.

We´ll also have human ATC, JTAC and OPFOR active whenever possible and there are plenty of goals to achieve other than just "blowing stuff up".

What I´m not looking for:

- A Squad

- Kamikaze Pilots

- Those who rather bitch and moan about missing/ not working stuff than think solutions and make the best use of what is available.

So, if that sounds like fun to you, reply here or send me a PM and we´ll arrange a chat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am all for serious flying. I'm all for, "If it's gonna get you killed in RL, then don't do it in sim!'. I like to bring my planes home...

Hardware:

Intel i9 7920X@4.2

EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid

128GB DDR4 3200

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + PENDUL_R Rudder

VIRPIL MongoosT-50CM2 + Base

HP Reverb Pro

• 1 month later...

im usually willing to wing up and quite handy with the ME. Check out my Operation Fishowl miz in user files.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL