MOD EC665 TIGER Type kA-50 for OPENBETA LAST VERSION

Hi all,

As the future of mods is uncertain following the next updates, we try to anticipate by having a different approach to mods as we did for APACHE and we make you benefit.

Indeed it replaces the Ka-50 thanks to JGSME or OVGME, but not only because each device has its own characteristics,

its own weapons (by creating a strip in the mission editor), its own sounds and for some their own clickable cockpit like the TIGER.

AND ESPECIALLY BEFORE EACH UPDATE THOUGHTS TO DEACTIVATE THE MOD BY PASSING IT ON THE LEFT AND REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST ACTIVATE ONLY ONE MODEL TYPE KA-50 AT A TIME. (EITHER THE TIGER, EITHER THE APACHE)

DOWNLOAD :https://www.mediafire.com/file/4aey46sywp7mxew/MOD_EC665_TIGER_Type_Ka-50.7z/file

Salut a tous,

Comme l'avenir des mods est incertains suite aux prochaines mis a jour, on essaye d'anticipé en ayant une approche différente des mods comme on a fait pour l'APACHE et on vous en fait profiter.

En effet il remplace le Ka-50 grace au JGSME ou OVGME ,mais pas seulement car chaque appareil a ses propres caractéristiques, ses propres armes( en créant une bande dans l'éditeur de mission), ses propres sons et pour certains leur propres cockpit cliquable comme le TIGER.

ETSURTOUT AVANT CHAQUE MIS A JOUR PENSE A DESACTIVER LE MOD EN LE PASSANT A GAUCHE ET RAPPELEZ VOUS QUE VOUS DEVEZ ACTIVER QU'UN SEUL MOD DE TYPE KA-50 A LA FOIS. (SOIT LE TIGRE, SOIT L APACHE)

Screen_200616_182153.thumb.jpg.47ce62780412d78408e8aabfb9743acd.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Awesome!

tigger.jpg

NO, NO, NO......Not that Tigger........

THIS one!

tiger3.jpg

tiger2.jpg

tiger.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Would be great to see it move to a stand alone module, maybe you could look at the EFM Helo demo in the mod forum?

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Works great, but the pylons are messed up. The weapons are misplaced.

The weapons are well placed but you must not use the weapons of the Ka-50 but that of the TIGER by creating a new strip in the mission editor

Les armes sont bien placé mais il ne faut pas utiliser les armes du Ka-50 mais celle du TIGRE en créant une nouvelle bande dans l'éditeur de missions

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Ok, thanks! Will try it!

Do you allow me to make a German livery for the Tiger?

Yes !!! of course and especially if you shared it with us, we have not forgotten that GERMANY also uses the Tiger it is just that the time failed us to make all the livery that we would have wished therefore to your brushes JEREC :)

Oui !!!bien sûr et surtout si vous la partagé avec nous, on a pas oublié que l'ALLEMAGNE utilise aussi le Tigre c'est juste que le temps nous a manqué de faire toutes les livery que nous aurions souhaité donc a vos pinceaux JEREC:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Nice work guys, adds some eye candy variety to a mission

Do you have any plans in the future to wire this and the Apache up with the Demo EFM used by the AH-6J mod, would be nice to not have to install them over the Ka-50, so as to have all three aircraft in the one a mission

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Nice work guys, adds some eye candy variety to a mission

Do you have any plans in the future to wire this and the Apache up with the Demo EFM used by the AH-6J mod, would be nice to not have to install them over the Ka-50, so as to have all three aircraft in the one a mission

Hi Dingo_Bob,

You are absolutely right for the NIbbylot EFM which did a great job with its team and which paved the way for autonomous mods. At this stage if it gives us the authorization it would undoubtedly be possible to adapt it on an AS 350B Ecureuil helicopter that we are waiting,

in the current state if we adapted it on the TIGER OR the APACHE we would lose a lot in terms of armament. Hopefully the mod of Nibbylot evolves so that we can take full advantage of it.

Tu as parfaitement raison pour l' EFM de NIbbylot qui a fait un super travail avec son équipe et qui a ouvert la voie des mods autonomes. A ce stade si il nous donne l'autorisation il serait sans doute possible de l'adapter sur un hélicoptere AS 350B Ecureuil que nous avons en attente, dans l'état actuel si on l'adaptait sur le TIGRE OU L'APACHE on perdrait beaucoup au niveau de l'armement. Eesperons que le mod de Nibbylot evolue pour que l'on puisse en profiter pleinement.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion