Some help with adding an MFD or camera.

daza7

I'm trying to add an MFD/Camera to my jet, simply put I want a TGP kind of thing but only the image displayed on a plane in the cockpit. Is there any simple porting ways i can do this atm with just using ED's lightening pod code? or would I have to do it from scratch and if so how would I go about it.?

I'm trying to add an MFD/Camera to my jet, simply put I want a TGP kind of thing but only the image displayed on a plane in the cockpit. Is there any simple porting ways i can do this atm with just using ED's lightening pod code? or would I have to do it from scratch and if so how would I go about it.?

Either you add the A-10C avionics to that plane

or

you have to wait for the hornet to use it's avionics

don't know of another way (except coding everything by your own)

The problem with that is i have my own custom 3D cockpits for both the instructor slot and pilot slot so using other avionics would kinda be impossible without messing around with the lua of both of their systems. Sorry I didn't put that in my original post.

The problem with that is i have my own custom 3D cockpits for both the instructor slot and pilot slot so using other avionics would kinda be impossible without messing around with the lua of both of their systems. Sorry I didn't put that in my original post.

then you may have to code it by yourself...