Help! Password reset doesnt work! No email reply!

=SCoRPioN=

Hello.

Please help me figure out how to login.

The password reset doesnt work.

I have sent multiple emails to support@eagle.ru, webmaster@eagle.ru with no reply!

Read below.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 07/18/12 12:40 PM

To:

Subject: Multiple accounts issue

Greetings, We've found that you have more than one account registered to the same e-mail. We can merge them if you would like. Please tell us which account should be main. Your E-Mail:
Accounts: /**REMOVED TO PRESERVE PRIVACY**/ -- Best regards, Eagle Dynamics Support Team

My first computer and my ED collection:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I won FC1 in the original Lock On Tournament in 2005:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=8805

• 3 weeks later...

Me too. I want to buy the P-51 but cannot login. I know it's been a while since I have logged in but still cripes do you guys want my cash or not? :)

Intel i5 13600 cpu // Gigabyte z790 Aorus Elite AX // 64GB RAM // RTX4070ti // VKB Black Mamba MkIII // Warthog Throttle // TFRP Pedals // Rift S

Cant get a new password from DCS

I have tried for weeks to get a new password, following DCS instructions. Still no password. I registered, I guess, months ago, but forgot I did. When I tried to register, it told me I had already registered. But for the life of me, I forgotten my password. I dont think it should take this long for a new password. I want to buy several titles, but can't log on to the website. I have even tried getting help thru the facebook page with no luck.

What is up with DCS and the password reset? WEEKS to get a answer?

The password reset is completely automatic. If you're not seeing a response, it's most likely being filtered by the email service as spam. If not in your spam folder already, you can try to contact the email provider and ask if they have blocked any emails from the lockon.ru or digitalcombatsimulator.com domains.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

No clue why my email provider would block only emails from these accounts. Its a well known email provider.

"Automated email" + "from Russia" + "Prejudice".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with mediacom. They don't block any of those sites. Would my email NOT being sent to me, cause its a funny email?

Mediacombb.net, being the .net is not normally a well know email domain.

I dont see why I should have to aquire a different email addy, when I get emails already from dsc.

Something, I believe is screwed up on your end, I beleive.

wd

Having .net is not a problem. .net is not unknown, it is indeed one of the most common top-domains on the planet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Having .net is not a problem. .net is not unknown, it is indeed one of the most common top-domains on the planet.

well when i went to register, using this email, it said a member already has this email, which is mine, so I know they have the right email. I just dont understand if the password reset is immediately, no clue why I am not receiving the password reset email. Amazing.

Nothing in the SPAM box.

I also emailed to support@eagle.ru, webmaster@eagle.ru and support-dcs@support.eagle.ru with NO REPLY..

My email is simply LOCKON@USA.COM

I have been flying these since the Flanker series.

None of the emails are blocked, so I dont understand.

I even forwarded my user information that came from DCS Web Support.

Please, help me login so I can buy the new ones!

My first computer and my ED collection:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I won FC1 in the original Lock On Tournament in 2005:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=8805

CANNOT LOG ON AND CANNOT RESET PASSWORD

I HAVE BEEN SENDING EMAILS AND TRYING OVER AND OVER TO RESET PASSWORD ON THE DCS SITE. THIS IS GETTING OLD GUYS, IVE SPENT 100'S OF DOLLARS WITH YOU AND I HELPED BETA THE ORIGINAL A10!

PLEASE HELP ME RESET MY PASSWORD! WHITESIDE@AOL.COM

i9-9900K 3.6(Running at 5.0 GHZ) 32GB Memory

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

VKB Gunfighter 2 extended/TM Pedals/TM Warthog throttles.

Sorry for the problem. Unfortunately, AOL.com has a habit of filtering mails from Eagle Dynamics. It is unfortunately quite possible that you have been receiving responses, but that your mail service does not deliver them (believing them to be spam). This is a problem with certain mail services that is being pursued with those services.

The password reset e-mails are definitely affected by this problem: AOL.com will not deliver them to you.

The suggested solution is to create a new, temporary, account which you then use to create a support ticket through the website. Give me the ticket number for that one and I can ask that it be checked ahead of line. You would then probably be asked to provide some proof of identity, whereafter the password of your original account would be reset manually.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I need my codes!

You were issued a response to your ticket 6 hours prior to this post. Please check your spam filter. I will send you a copy of the response in PM in case you need to clarify the information in it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester