Mission 10 bugs

scotth6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Baltic_Dragon,

I'm sorry, but I had the same problem described in the first post with the Leader. (And he doesn't follow any speed or altitude prescribed by the flight plan)

And, every time i arrived on station to rejoin the AWACS : CTD... exactly at the same moment, i do nothing else just flying (no radar check, or radio comms, or cockpit managing)

What is going on ? I don't know ...

I tried with the mission by default, installed with DCS, and the new one : same !

Could you check this ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I found a couple of bugs in the mission, including the L-39s crashing one into another and also some wrong triggers, no idea where it all came from. Can you please check this mission (LINK) and let me know how it works?

Also, I couldn't reproduce the CTD nor the lead going slow, all worked well for me.

EDIT: changes made in latest Open Beta.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Baltic_Dragon,

So just before, I upgrade my hardware. Ram grows up to 16Gb (4x4Gb dual channel), and my graphic card is now a MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR 8Go OC (instead of GeForce GTX 660 - 2 Go).

I tried again the mission, and then, no more CTD. The big difference, it's the hardware, and just before the upgrade my hard drive was always on the run and so the mission, maybe, pretty ask to much to my pc.

But as you say, nothing really exciting happen in the mission, only the C-130 was there.

Now, with your changes in the new file, it's much better, we fight against the L-39s and shot down the C-130 with our guns :)

Thanks for the job ! That's really nice (and very strange to hear our voices during the campaign ;) )

Hello Baltic_Dragon,

So just before, I upgrade my hardware. Ram grows up to 16Gb (4x4Gb dual channel), and my graphic card is now a MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR 8Go OC (instead of GeForce GTX 660 - 2 Go).

I tried again the mission, and then, no more CTD. The big difference, it's the hardware, and just before the upgrade my hard drive was always on the run and so the mission, maybe, pretty ask to much to my pc.

But as you say, nothing really exciting happen in the mission, only the C-130 was there.

Now, with your changes in the new file, it's much better, we fight against the L-39s and shot down the C-130 with our guns :)

Thanks for the job ! That's really nice (and very strange to hear our voices during the campaign ;) )

Hey, glad to hear that! And gratz on a decent hardware :)

Do leave a review after finishing the whole campaign.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png