Wanted - Newbie Guide to applying textures in 3Ds Max

Wanted - Newbie Guide to applying textures to the model in 3Ds Max.

As the title says.

I can import models and see them but need guidance in this complex step.

I have read the guides available on the forums but they expect you to know your way around already in the program. Something a bit more basic to start would help. I will then advance to more complex operations.

I am a fast learner!

So do not be afraid to send advanced editing info and links as well.

Thanks in advance!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Here you go....

Couldn't find it so I done a new one.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_ucCuIidpjdcDNZVUdUbXpVYms

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Thank you!

I hope to show some results soon.

We need some more naval vessels............................:music_whistling:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."