ThrustMaster Warthog CMS buttons don't register in DCS

After a couple months binging on the Harrier and Hornet, I went back to my baby, the A10C, and wanted to move some mud.

Before the update before the one pushed today, Everything working fine (quick TDC rebind, and Throttle off rebind for some reason), except CMS FWD and CMS DN, don't work. In Options, they are mapped to the correct buttons, but when I clear and try to re-map DCS doesn't seem to detect the button action and it won't assign it (Button 15, and 19 I believe). They don't register in other profiles for the Harrier, F-5, or hornet where I have previously assigned them either.

Checking in windows controller properties the buttons work fine, and they work fine in a few other games I tried, as well as registering in TARGET when I start it up and run the event tester. (I'm using default DCS binds and not running a TARGET profile either).

Tried deleting the diff.lua s from savegames/input directory, still didn't help.

Running OpenBeta, 2.5.2.18521

Any ideas?

Edited by raybanman
Issue Solved.

-Raybanman "Slim"

[sOLVED]

I had assigned HMD recenter and VR zoom while flying the Hornet (they are unused in my hornet profile) to those two buttons in UI layer. The conflict doesn't show up when you try it in DCS. I removed the bind (may add a modifier and keep the bind later) and they work fine now!

-Raybanman "Slim"