Belsimtek to fix the Huey AI Aircraft door gunners

CAPT Jebus

Are Belsimtek/ED ever going to fix the AI controlled Huey's, the door gunners are still not working!

Its been nearly 4 years since it was released and its still broken is this ever going to be fixed? They just sit there like stunned mullets with their doors closed.

I know the code is there in some shape and form, because ED have the B-17s firing from the side and they are AI aircraft only.

Belsimteks response when asked is:"They were disabled because of bugs with that feature.

Gunners which WW2 bombers has are not ours, they were made by ED. We can't just "copy-paste" them, but it may be possible to "borrow" them in future."

Can ED at least point them in the right direction at least to fix this?

Edit: Just to clear things up, I am not referring to the one you fly. I am referring to AI controlled aircraft. (your wingman / flight aircraft)

Edited by jebus
clear things up

Manually open the doors with Ctrl 3/4 - IIRC - as default key command.

Gunners won't open doors by themselves.

You then have to give them permission to engage with an RoE command. Can't remember these, but they are in the manual and an option is there to have them provided as on screen overlay in cockpit view as an aide-memoir during flight.