You should first verify that the skin’s names are the good ones for the F-14 and F-4 squadrons in the oob_units. lua in the Init folder. It should be ... If the campaign is started and you don’t want to restart it go to Status folder and look at the same file that should be there...then use the next mission.bat to generate a new mission in the same campaign

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

PB0_CEF,

Tks! I will try that. Additional info is that the skins work allright on the Hornet Over PG, all of them.

I will let you know the result.

Btw, congrats to you all for the awesome Dynamic Campaigns. I am basically flying it lately.

All the best,

Sydy

New Harrier campaigns taking off from LHA Tarawa : in Caucasus and in Persian Gulf !

Be careful it will need mission edition :

IMPORTANT : Specification for starting mission on the LHA Tarawa deck : You will have to edit the mission before being able to fly it : Simply select the AV8BN flight and change aircraft parking positions :

2 planes flight : instead of park 1 for leader (player) select park 2. Wingman will have park 1

4 planes flight : instead of park 1 for leader (player) select park 4 and instead of park 4 for wingman select park 1. Let park 2 for wingman 3 and 3 for 4.

When you will ask for engine start all your wingmen will take off before you (with no modification they will ram you ! ) You can ask them to keep position to be sure they don't land. You then have time to start your aircraft with INS alignement ;)

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

One important information for AI ground attack : keep the initial weapon type for the AI aircraft : if it has bombs you can change the bomb type but let it with bomb attack, if its Maverick let the Maverick. The attack type chosen by DCE is very important and most of the time (every time ? ) AI will not attack target if you change weapons attack type : missiles, bombs, rockets, etc...

You must change the base_mission.miz in the Init folder then generate a new mission ;)

Thanks, I've changed the base mission but nothing changes after I restart the campaign. Am I doing something wrong?

Did you use .bat file : first or next mission to restart completely the campaign or generate a new mission ?

I made the changes then restarted the campaign from within dcs. the first mission wasn't changed so i quit and selected yes to generate a new mission. Still no new changes in the next mission.

I made the changes then restarted the campaign from within dcs. the first mission wasn't changed so i quit and selected yes to generate a new mission. Still no new changes in the next mission.

I think you really should use the first mission.bat file to restart the campaign or at least the nextmission.bat ...

DCE Campaigns

Awesome campaigns so far, absolutely loving the F-18 PG campaign. The one question I have is, how hard would it be for me to change the campaign to spawn at a field instead of the boat?

This is really the simplest change to do : look at the DCE airbase name in the airbase file in the Init folder. Use this name to change airbase in the oob_air_init.lua file for your FA-18c squadron. On the ground you can change aircraft number on the same place (oob_air_init.lua) but you will have to make changes in the camp_triggers_init.lua in REPAIR AND REINFORCEMENTS part to adjust aircraft numbers and adjust loss percentages

Edited by PB0_CEF

Often during the Viggen over PG campaign, I get this error message:

4E7TRdX.jpg

And it doesn't seem to progress the campaign (nor does it show the debrief text file). As far as I know, my missiongscripting.lui file is fine:

1GZ0J62.jpeg

EDIT: I fixed half of this error. The first missions still outputs a lot of errors, but I can still finish it by just clicking "Ok". The error when the missions finishes (and the fact that the save progress prompt would come up) was fixed by running DCS as admin.

Edited by toilet2000

I installed the Hornet PG DCE today, and flew a couple missions. I get a similar error message after ending each mission. I didn't screenshot nor remember which lua file was making the error, all I remember is that it was Line 132 and that it also said "nil value".

Since after the first mission it still generated the second one, maybe it works, though? I'll fly some more missions in it later, but so far I really like it, good job! :)

DCE Campaigns

You should have a dos window asking you if you want to generate the next mission and a txt file showing the campaign progress. If not look at you installation path and if you made the file modification asked in the readme after each DCS update.

Sorry but I cannot be more precise now because I’m far from my computer in holidays

I see this question has been asked before, but I can't find any link.

Where do I find this " USN deckcrew" mod for DCE Hornet over Persian Gulf?

I downloaded and installed this one, but I still get the "USN Deckcrew mod is missing" error upon loading.

Could anyone share a link for the correct mod please?

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I see this question has been asked before, but I can't find any link.

Where do I find this " USN deckcrew" mod for DCE Hornet over Persian Gulf?

I downloaded and installed this one, but I still get the "USN Deckcrew mod is missing" error upon loading.

Could anyone share a link for the correct mod please?

It’s the good Mod but are you sure you put it in the good place ? I think it’s in the username/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/tech : not sure because I’m not near my PC but look in the forum.

It’s the good Mod but are you sure you put it in the good place ? I think it’s in the username/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/tech : not sure because I’m not near my PC but look in the forum.

I created a tech folder and placed it in there. Now it's working like a charm! thanks!

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Problem with Harrier on Caucasus

Hi, me and my buddy have been having fantastic time with Harrier over Caucasus but we found an objective we can't get past.

Bridge South Elhotovo N431922 E0441282 is unable to be registered as destroyed.

Things we tried:

1. Regular runs, 2x mk83 over length of the bridge

2. Destroying units by the bridge, killed all AAA defenders

3. Overkill, 8x mk83 impacted into every section from beginning to end of the bridge

We never achieved 50% or 100% destruction.

We have been running strike missions on bridges for 5 sorties now and didn't get that issue with any other objectives.

Hi, me and my buddy have been having fantastic time with Harrier over Caucasus but we found an objective we can't get past.

Bridge South Elhotovo N431922 E0441282 is unable to be registered as destroyed.

Things we tried:

1. Regular runs, 2x mk83 over length of the bridge

2. Destroying units by the bridge, killed all AAA defenders

3. Overkill, 8x mk83 impacted into every section from beginning to end of the bridge

We never achieved 50% or 100% destruction.

We have been running strike missions on bridges for 5 sorties now and didn't get that issue with any other objectives.

Did you destroy other bridges (rail or road) ?

I verified this bridge coordinates but it seems good. :(

One solution if you are sure you destroyed this bridge and that it's the only one that is bugged is to modify manually the targetlist.lua file in the Status folder.

A destroyed bridge looks like that :

['Rail Bridge Kardzhin N431623 E0441733'] = {

['elements'] = {

[1] = {

['y'] = 816502.625,

['x'] = -144986.53125,

['name'] = 'Rail Bridge Kardzhin N431623 E0441733',

['dead_last'] = true,

['dead'] = true,

},

},

['y'] = 816502.625,

['x'] = -144986.53125,

['firepower'] = {

['min'] = 20,

['max'] = 40,

},

['dead_last'] = 100,

['alive'] = 0,

['priority'] = 3,

['task'] = 'Strike',

['attributes'] = {

[1] = 'Bridge',

},

},

It should allow you to continue your campaign ... sorry but I really don't know why it is bugged :(