Ripple bombing does not distribute the bombs around the target

escaner

When selecting ripple bombing (more than 1 bomb, eg 2, 4 or 8 ), the CCIP pipper does not compensate, so you are designating the impact point for the first bomb and all the other ones will go longer.

What should happen is that the pipper moves higher so now you will be designating the mid-point of the bombing area and bombs fall before and after it to compensate for bombing errors.

I think that the same problem happens in CCRP but I haven't tested it yet.

With fixed sights you need to manually adjust it depending both on the attack profile, weapon and ripple settings, but on computer calculated drops, all these settings should be done automatically by the attack computer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When selecting ripple bombing (more than 1 bomb, eg 2, 4 or 8 ), the CCIP pipper does not compensate, so you are designating the impact point for the first bomb and all the other ones will go longer.

What should happen is that the pipper moves higher so now you will be designating the mid-point of the bombing area and bombs fall before and after it to compensate for bombing errors.

I think that the same problem happens in CCRP but I haven't tested it yet.

With fixed sights you need to manually adjust it depending both on the attack profile, weapon and ripple settings, but on computer calculated drops, all these settings should be done automatically by the attack computer.

+1, it's the same in CCRP

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi