J-11a for su27 owners - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-30-2018, 12:18 PM   #11
sc_neo

Hrm...i have been waiting for this for a long time as well, and have always been under the impression that ED really intends FC3 and standalone modules to be perfectly equivilant.

I just wonder, what would be the selling point if standalone guys needed to buy this? By the same logic, the Mig-29 variants, at least the german Mig-29g should be there own module. And only a handful of people would buy that in addition to the Mig-29A or S. This sort of thing does not seem to earn a lot of money but might rather leave a sour taste in a lot of users mouths.
sc_neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 11:08 PM   #12
Tj1376

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboats View Post
Sorry for late reply. Quite busy with JF-17 dev.

At the very beginning, we thought just a simple avionics duplicated of Su-27 for J-11A is fine, then asked ED to add it into both FC3 and dedicated Su-27 pack. Now we have had 11A flyable in FC3, but unfortunately no more update for Su-27 pack .

Later we thought we could make some modification for 11A avionics, so we applied for the dev and the contract negotiation is still in progress. Therefore I don't know what's ED's plan for 11A as a dedicated pack or part of Su-27 pack. Due to NDA, I cannot share more info.

If I have updated info that I can share, I will definitely let you guys know. Personally, I'd like to see J-11A released not only in FC3 pack for those non-FC3 owners.

Regards,

X

Is there anyway for us to purchase j11a on its own? I also own all the fc3 aircraft with exception of su25 and a10a. I don’t really want to pay for the fc3 pack just to pickup the r77. I’d gladly toss ten bucks your way to pickup the j11.

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tj1376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 03:31 PM   #13
-P51DMustang-

I understand all your cries.... I personally choose to get FC3 in sales than buy each of them... but first i allready buy Su27 and 33 on steam at the time... Then took FC3 on Standard... So i 'lost' my 27 and 33... Now ED allow me to get them back but in same time i waste my money and only can try to give them to a friend.

Things changes..... Same for J11A... If you have a 15buck weekly for gaming... then spare it for 2/3 weeks and buy it in FC3...
If not... wait and see. I personally wait for Aviodev C101 and Mirage F1 (most of all)... Well if i was that much impatient... i would have quit dcs for a long time. Same for F14. or other planes.

I got a more reasonable question. I read... That after J11A you were planning to get J11 rework. Is that mean we could maybe get 1) Full click J11A 2) FC3 J11A and Another version fully click?
I was just curious... Anyway can't wait for JF17 this summer A bit sad it's no block 2 so no A/A refuel but still really nice work and WAYYYYYY more sexier than F-Uggly-16 Keep going and i will wait mastering my F18, A10C and F14 ;p
-P51DMustang- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 02:19 AM   #14
TaxDollarsAtWork

So I take it the Su-27 pack owners will not see a J-11 any time soon?
TaxDollarsAtWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:32 AM   #15
uboats
ED Tester / ED Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxDollarsAtWork View Post
So I take it the Su-27 pack owners will not see a J-11 any time soon?
Hi,
I'm afraid so.

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 1TB HDD |
| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |
uboats is offline   Reply With Quote