Training mission errors and RSBN landing (ILS)

escaner

I am doing the training missions and I have found the following problems:

Mission 2 - Circling Pattern and Landing

Most of the messages appear with subtitles in English, but two of them appear with subtitles in Russian. On is when established on final and the second one on the ground.

Mission 3 - Flight and Radio Navigation

After takeoff, you are ordered to turn around 180º back to the field when 30 Km out. Short after this, the instructor thinks that you have overflown the TACAN again, but it is not so yet.

In the approach, when switching the RSBN from "GLIDEPATH" to "LANDING", the "CDI" and "glidepath" bars in the RMI/HSI do not work and the green lights in the RSBN radio turn off. Yes, I know how an ILS works and I am aligned with the runway.

EDIT: I have tried to make a quick mission in Mozdok and the RSBN ILS works fine there, don't know what the problem is with the training mission

Edited by escaner

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 weeks later...
I am doing the training missions and I have found the following problems:

Mission 2 - Circling Pattern and Landing

Most of the messages appear with subtitles in English, but two of them appear with subtitles in Russian. On is when established on final and the second one on the ground.

Mission 3 - Flight and Radio Navigation

After takeoff, you are ordered to turn around 180º back to the field when 30 Km out. Short after this, the instructor thinks that you have overflown the TACAN again, but it is not so yet.

In the approach, when switching the RSBN from "GLIDEPATH" to "LANDING", the "CDI" and "glidepath" bars in the RMI/HSI do not work and the green lights in the RSBN radio turn off. Yes, I know how an ILS works and I am aligned with the runway.

EDIT: I have tried to make a quick mission in Mozdok and the RSBN ILS works fine there, don't know what the problem is with the training mission

Yeh noticed that last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Re-fam with this and ATC runway selection and PRMG & 2NDB beacon selection are opposite directions. Assume it's the same wind vector mixed condition where ATC has changed to accommodate the wind but radio nav equip (e.g. ILS) hasn't yet.