Is it possible to edit Steerpoints?

Belphe

Hi,

Is there a way to edit a steerpoint created by pressing TMS Right Short? I find my steerpoints not precise enough after cycling through them from a different position. I'd like to be able to edit SP "B" and overwrite it's coordinates instead of creating a new one.

Thanks

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Those would be called mark points, and once they are placed they can only be cleared by either:

A. Making enough (A-Y) that they cycle back over the old ones or

B: Cycling your CICU/CDU off and on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goon

ASUS ROG Maximus VII |Intel i7-7700K@ 4.80Mhz|CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 @ 3000 |GTX 1080 Ti | Windows10-64bit| 3x24" Samsung 1080p| 1x 28" Samsung 4k| Thrustmaster Warthog| Saitek Rudder pedals| TrackIR 5 | Samsung Odyssey

Are you lasing when you create markpoints? This could improve the accuracy you mention... can always put the laser to Latch on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, I am. :)

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can edit the following aspects of a mark point:

Waypoint identifier

Scale mode

Steering mode

VNAV mode

DTOT/DTTG

that is it. If you want to edit more about the point then you must make a copy to a numbered mission waypoint and then edit that.

A little help on terminology. Steerpoint is the one point the airplane is currently steering to. You can only have one steerpoint. A waypoint is selected to become the steerpoint. There are five types of waypoints:

Initial position

Mission waypoints

Navigation waypoints

Mark points

Mark point (LASTE weapons event)

You can only edit the position values for the first two kinds.