Slat bang?

Kind of an idle question, but is there or has there ever been a sound effect in the DCS Bf109K-4 module for the supposedly-audible "bang" that the slats made when they extended quickly, as several Luftwaffe pilots (who would certainly know better than I) recount? Once or twice I thought I heard something but it was probably my imagination so to to test it I unchecked "hear like in helmet", took one up, killed the engine and jettisoned the canopy and did some violent high-AoA maneuvers. They definitely popped out with alacrity but I never heard them making a sound. Anyhow, just curious - both regarding the simulation and the reality. Thanks for any information!

Kind of an idle question, but is there or has there ever been a sound effect in the DCS Bf109K-4 module for the supposedly-audible "bang" that the slats made when they extended quickly, as several Luftwaffe pilots (who would certainly know better than I) recount? Once or twice I thought I heard something but it was probably my imagination so to to test it I unchecked "hear like in helmet", took one up, killed the engine and jettisoned the canopy and did some violent high-AoA maneuvers. They definitely popped out with alacrity but I never heard them making a sound. Anyhow, just curious - both regarding the simulation and the reality. Thanks for any information!

I dont think so that this sound is present.

But i bet that 90% of strenth of this sound will travle through wing structure and cocpit structure to pilot so, i would suggest that best way to hear that would be with cannopy closed, engine off.

From outside this sound probably is bearly hearable.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor