Getting snapviews for the KA-50

Direwolf

I have snapviews for my Huey and Hornet, but I can´t move the camera inside the cockpit when inside KA-50. Therefore, I can´t get snapviews for it. I press Right CTRL + Right Shift + a number in the numpad, but the camera does not move (like it does in the F-18 and Uh-1).

Basically I´am asking what is wrong about the camera inside the KA-50 cockpit, because I know how to set snapviews (I did it for the 2 other ACFT I have, right?)

Edited by Direwolf

You probably have it where it where the camera stays forced on straight ahead. I don't know what key it is, but I have this problem with a switch on my joystick. If the switch is on, the camera will not move from view straight ahead. I'll try to find out what the key the switch is equated to.

EDIT: It looks like the key is "Center View" which is num5 on the keyboard. It's probably on and locking your view.

Edited by 3WA

You probably have it where it where the camera stays forced on straight ahead. I don't know what key it is, but I have this problem with a switch on my joystick. If the switch is on, the camera will not move from view straight ahead. I'll try to find out what the key the switch is equated to.

EDIT: It looks like the key is "Center View" which is num5 on the keyboard. It's probably on and locking your view.

Ok. I see your point, but according to it, my center view is "locked" (like I have to keep it pressed all times, because this key normally "returns " to its original condition (off) as soon you release it). I mean, the normal behavior is: if you press it, is on, as soon you release it is off.

I checked my stick configuration (X-52), and there is no button associated to this command.

And I can move the camera to other directions using the numpads, without any problems. The problem is associated to the "right ctrl +right shift" combination. And this combination works well for the other ACFT I have....

Edited by Direwolf