U.F.O.

Xilon_x

Food, water and air would not be of much concern when your in “hyper-sleep” (I suppose meant was suspended animation or Cryo-sleep) and they certainly would not be aware of being in an uncomfortable space suit which they probably would not be wearing. Besides with the postulated wormholes and other dimensions, there is no worry about extended trips for a thousands of years.

Got to love it when Subs can't even keep his own stories consistent.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. When I tripped and fell down the stairs it was just happenstance that I fell down the stairs.

Let me introduce you to the theory of infinite improbability ;)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I mean it is kinda a big ask.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Dang...my forehead has been quite sore from all of the face-palming.

:doh::doh::doh:

We need a fresh UFO sighting to get back on topic. Haven’t seen one since the 1980s.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Food, water and air would not be of much concern when your in “hyper-sleep” (I suppose meant was suspended animation or Cryo-sleep) and they certainly would not be aware of being in an uncomfortable space suit which they probably would not be wearing. Besides with the postulated wormholes and other dimensions, there is no worry about extended trips for a thousands of years.

A wormhole would make the journey 1 second Earth to anywhere in the Universe, so no they do not have that technology with any Sentient Alien race. Only Heaven has that technology. Hypersleep involves the brain pattern modulation being placed into a state that is completely unconscious. They get minimum air the whole time and have pipes down their throats and up their butt to allow the body to maintain a minimal state of survival for the journey. A telepathic brain pattern modulation places the body into hypersleep and would move arms and legs and muscles in a sequence in order to prevent muscle decay. They would not use telepathy for anything else just for their own body in order to make the trip. Sentient Alien races are just like Humankind so their bodies would have to remain in that state throughout the journey, flying in and out of system the pilot would have to be awake which would be uncomfortable with those pipes. They also would be leaving behind their friends and family never to see them again until they died and went to Heaven.

What sort of language would you people expect a Sentient Alien race to speak and write with who travels to Earth?....ENGLISH!!:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Empirical evidence would suggest otherwise. Pilgrims left Europe and took on the Atlantic knowing that they will most likely die and not come back.

Today, it's a 7 hour flight with no fanfare. In a matter of 600 years, what was a life risking journey became a ho-hum flight. If a civilization can master interstellar travel, I don't think they would worry about the stuff you noted.

Yes they do, it is a big Universe out there and in order for a Sentient Alien race to send some representatives to Earth would require the entire race to work together in order to construct such a SpaceShip. It would take a biblical event in order to convince all of them to do this and they would need to be shown exactly where Earth is. It requires technology from Heaven just like HumanKind's technology, but shaped in a way and sequence that the race survives and its representatives succeeds in reaching Earth.

So with Heaven's involvement they might speak English, their computer programming might also be English and their circuitry might also use the same coding as HumanKinds.

So when such Astronauts arrive on Earth HumanKind should be respectful and treat them kindly, it is a marvellous achievement for them to reach here. Consequences of people being hostile or rude would lead to the offender being an embarrassment to all of HumanKind and wind up getting punished later in Purgatory as it would upset everyone.

Later HumanKind will experience a Super Golden Age and be blessed with the ability to use wormholes with Heaven's permission in order to build SpaceShips of our own that are massive and can take the Sentient Alien Astronauts back to their home world. This could lead to trade in goods and technology and tourism.

Would you ever think that there was technology developed on Earth that could be traded with not only Sentient Alien races but also Heaven? :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

What sort of language would you people expect a Sentient Alien race to speak and write with who travels to Earth?....ENGLISH!!:book:

Dont be absurd! All civilized races speak Zerg, duh!

Can't believe that this thread is still alive xD :D

Like Art Bell, it just keeps on keepin on.

Can't believe that this thread is still alive xD :D

The truth is out there......somewhere. We gotta keep plugging away.

:alien:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Like Art Bell, it just keeps on keepin on.

I loved that show, coast to coast AM. He had a way of making the nutjobs that called in seem like normal. :D

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

"UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/05/28/ufos-exist-everyone-needs-adjust-that-fact/

And TTSA youtube,

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

"UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/05/28/ufos-exist-everyone-needs-adjust-that-fact/

And TTSA youtube,

The "until the stigma is removed..." part is spot on. Until that happens, it's too easy to deflect by invoking the little green men.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

let's do a hypothesis ..........

-if you were a ufo how would you behave when visiting a new planet? .....

- If you were a UFO would you colonize the planet earth?. (Would you colonize it peacefully or by force?)

UFOs are intelligent beings and know the technology to travel in space.

have you ever thought that there could be a universal law that says that an unknown planet is forbidden to colonize it and impose a new order on it and introduce its own technology and not invade a developing planet.

if you are u ufo and discover the planet earth what would you do?

- If you were a UFO would you colonize the planet earth?. (Would you colonize it peacefully or by force?)

have you ever thought that there could be a universal law that says that an unknown planet is forbidden to colonize it and impose a new order on it and introduce its own technology and not invade a developing planet.

It is all planned, it is not a threat to anyone, sentient Alien races will be coming here to meet HumanKind and trade, the pyramids are a sign of this.

If a Sentient Alien race were to enter the solar system with intent to invade Earth there would be an immediate military response from Heaven on a massive scale.:music_whistling:

We're talking massive Spaceships with weapons and combat chasis, Heaven would in fact know prior to such a fleet departing where it was that they were going. On this day no Sentient Alien races are like that, Earth is too far and Sentient Alien races are good people.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Heaven so... Melissa347?

Correct, Sentient Living Artificial Intelligence piloting a SpaceShip called a Runner.:thumbup:

Tic Tac looks like new tech so it will be interesting to find out more about Tic Tacs Propulsion.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Correct, Sentient Living Artificial Intelligence piloting a SpaceShip called a Runner.:thumbup:

Tic Tac looks like new tech so it will be interesting to find out more about Tic Tacs Propulsion.

What, you don't know all about it? They don't write to you or keep you up to date these days? I guess you've been ''on assignment'' too long, huh?

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Why couldn't it like how we treat bacteria? Or ants. How much time do you think about stepping or not stepping on an ant? There are people who have ant farm toys, people who study insects, but as a general rule, no one *cares* about the ants, right?

And no, I think the Prime Directive is just a nice plot from Star Trek.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---