few mission problems

putting this here as its more question than problem at the moment..i hope.

Documents mission, I land at second spot next to the farmyard as it says on the farp, but I get nothing, no continue/text/speech nothing, tried this a few times with no joy, I am in the right spot? (same farp as in the first mission acclimatization).on the 2.5 o.b

It was a while ago I did this mission, but wasn't it a landing next to a farm without any FARP, just land on a flat spot between the house and the river?

IIRC it's a bit to the north of the FARP i think.

I might be completely off no this though.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

you know you could be right, I did land nearer the farm, but ill try on the field as you say, silly I just assumed to use the farp, cheers mate :)

Was fixing this mission for other reasons a little while back, I checked your problem just now, and the farp height is at 775m when you land on it and the trigger is set to be less than 775, so if you land any where but on the farp it might trigger ok.

Will see to getting it fixed.

Cheers.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Hmm, I played the mission a week or two ago and it worked fine but I really can't remember exactly. Wasn't the farm more to the south of the FARP, maybe 3 km away? The co-pilot should inform you when you're close to it. After the farm, you fly to the north and the co-pilot will tell something like the FARP was built lately (or something like that).

I'm not putting my hand on fire though...it's just how I have it in memory.

Yes, this is how I remember it too, but with opposite direction. My memory like to play tricks with me though.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Maybe it's also my memory... I think I came from the west though and saw that farm. Then you turn north to the FARP until you reach the next LZ (outpost?). I'd really have to play it again (or to open the mission in the mission editor). Like you also said, it for sure was not landing at the FARP or close to it.

haha, I wonder if youre right, the WP is over a very small house/farm, but I assumed you fly up to the farp, especially as maddog mentioned height of the farp as well, the small place by the WP is surrounded by trees I think, ill go take another look :)

dam plonker Rodney, being clever I kept coming in to the other side down the valley to get a good angle and low, as theres a farm there I didn't even look at the wp further away, theres a single landing spot by a small farm, thanks guys,....I dunno sometimes!

you need to land near the farm stead near the river.

not near the farp. beside the town.

head down the valley towards Georgia about a KM. from where you took those photo.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

ah ok cheers for that mad dog, ill try later when I get home

I was trying a quick test with the AI flying it last night, but it has checks on the players own cockpit instrument for rotor angle being set to 0.1, so it knows when you land, but they don't trigger with an AI.

I have tested and looked at the other replies, and yes you are flying to the wrong LZ, the farm house LZ has a single farp pad, not like the 4 pad farp at Lenoriski which is where you landed, the angles for flying to the outposts is out a bit also.

RGE75's screenshot is showing the correct LZ location and where you actually landed (Lenoriski).

When you come to the final outpost you will probably need to land as far north as you can before going into the forest, as the units have been moved from that forest and moved slightly south, but the trigger zone for detecting landing there haven't been moved to encompass the men and house there.

I have edited mission and moved some trigger zones and units and put it in for any update.

Regards, Ian.

Edited by MadDog-IC
Tested mission again to success.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

thanks a lot guys, no the fault was all mine, when you come over the hills towards your waypoint and lz, its not quite apparent where you land as you have already spotted the farp, maybe a bit extra in the text window just to say, don't make a mistake and land at the farp to the left, its not ready yet...or something, as the little farm was a harder spot.

not for all I guess:music_whistling: