Combined Arms tank speed

Punisher74

Ok so I started experiencing something interesting, at time randomly ill try to accelerate to say 37MPH. but the max speed I'll get is 11MPH. I'll switch tanks and try again and it works 37MPH. I find this strange so I figured I'd report it. this is in 1.5 OB

Edited by raptorsim

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

Ok so I started experiencing something interesting, at time randomly ill try to accelerate to say 37MPH. but the max speed I'll get is 11MPH. I'll switch tanks and try again and it works 37MPH. I find this strange so I figured I'd report it. this is in 1.5 OB

This problem has plagued me for a long time. It is not just a 1.5 problem. I have found myself getting in and out of the sim over, and over until the tank would actually accelerate to it's normal speed.

I have yet to find a work around or even why it happens. I believe that I posted something about it a while back but never got any replies as to why it happens or how to fix it. I have re-installed and done repairs but nothing has ever fixed the issue.