OAT instrument, dispensers

Hi Folks,

I wonder if there is an OAT gauge (outside air temperature) located somewhere in the cockpit. Did someone found it, or the Mi-8 cockpit is simply not equipped with that?

It would be really useful, to know whether start the engine/pitot heatings or not, at the moment I have to ask it from Shark pilots if there's any in the mission.

The second observation are the dispensers. I like the way it is now, but I have not found any pics on the net with the current side window replaced one. Is it a real setup, or it's still WIP, and the final model will include the rear fuselage fitted "standard" ones?

Other than that, fantastic piece of work, really enjoying every minute in the Mighty-8 :)

- KGB -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Folks,

I wonder if there is an OAT gauge (outside air temperature) located somewhere in the cockpit. Did someone found it, or the Mi-8 cockpit is simply not equipped with that?

The real one has one in the cockpit. The in-game aircraft does not. A request to implement one has already been submitted. Now we just have to wait and see.

Thanks A16! Good to know, that even with some Russian language knowledge, it is not my blindness that I couldn't find it. I've looked through the cockpit 10+ times just to find that instrument :)

Do you have any info on the dispensers?

- KGB -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]