Massive Stutterring

AeriaGloria

Anyone else having massive stutterring or just me? Especially missions 3 and 4. Giving up completing four it’s a slideshow. Deleted my metashaders and fxo. I only have a gaming laptop with a 960m so maybe my issue, but I’ve done multiplayer missions with as many units and had no issues. Maybe it’s just me. At first thought it was a model LOD issue during formation flying but also happens during furballs

EDIT: 16gb RAM, guess it’s time for an upgrade

EDIT2: Definitly my problem. Ran mission with ten fewer MiGs and all ran well with only a couple random stutters. Only problem saving after deleting units gets rid of the subtitles. Probably because the names get changed to Dict_Key, maybe if I spent a few more hours in the mission editor editing names. Hope I can finish the rest of the campaign

Edit3: on M7, mission four was last time I had stuttering, a lot of fun!

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I have seen 2 other servers that had Wake Turbulance on have massive stuttering happening. They have since turned it off and things went back to "normal".

It is a cool effect, but needs some serious tuning with the effect from smaller aircraft. That and the apparent connection to stuttering/warping on servers. The hit on the CPU, not sure if its on the client or server side, seems to be the culprit.

Until this is addressed, I would rather fly on servers that have it off.