Stock Single missions fixed!

I have "fixed" some of the single missions, I have kept the basic objectives and structures and also added a few goodies.

Will update the list while fixing the rest.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6oiw132nk4042aw/F14%20Single%20Missions%20fixed.rar?dl=0

HB Tomcat Bear Intercept

added voiceovers , Meteor soundtrack , new triggers , populated deck, fixed wingman radio and new carrier group.

HB Tomcat Iran Flogger Faceoff

added voiceovers , fixed initial fuel , fixed floggers activation, Meteor soundtrack, fixed wingman radio.

HB Tomcat Meets Foxhound

added voiceovers , Meteor soundtrack, fixed wingman radio.

HB Tomcat Mig28 Furball

added voiceovers , Meteor soundtrack, added IP waypoint mentionend in the briefing, fixed wingman radio.

HB Defender of the Fleet

added voiceovers , Meteor soundtrack,fixed Stennis Tacan

HB Heatblurring the lines

Added voice overs ( with one esater egg ) , Meteor soundtrack , new enemy spawn trigger ( the old one makes spawns almost impossible )

55529803_10216295613377064_4920400811600642048_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=e07aa264c8eee444d402690fdd039433&oe=5D125F16

Edited by beppe_goodoldrebel

Thanks, downloading now :D

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi Beppe,

thank you for this! We really like the changes you made, and if you do not mind, we would include them and replace the originals. I'd do some small adjustments to the triggers and for some reason I still could not get the wingman radio to work, so that might just need resetting.

In any case, very well done!

Best wishes from the Heatblur Team

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hi Beppe,

thank you for this! We really like the changes you made, and if you do not mind, we would include them and replace the originals.

Of course guys! :thumbup:

I'd do some small adjustments to the triggers and for some reason I still could not get the wingman radio to work, so that might just need resetting.

I've set the group radio to 225 mhz like the usual CH1 on both radios , I've not had any issue from my side commanding the wingman.

Beside that I've made voice overs with some Text-to-Speech website and added some effects ... maybe you guys have more "professional instruments" and "actors" to make them better.

Of course guys! :thumbup:

I've set the group radio to 225 mhz like the usual CH1 on both radios , I've not had any issue from my side commanding the wingman.

Beside that I've made voice overs with some Text-to-Speech website and added some effects ... maybe you guys have more "professional instruments" and "actors" to make them better.

Nope, I think you did a great job, I very well intend on keeping your voice lines :-) Well done, again!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

Nope, I think you did a great job, I very well intend on keeping your voice lines :-) Well done, again!

:thumbup:

I'll see more missions in this days , in some of them I've seen no problems in triggers but voice overs and other can still be done.

Edited by beppe_goodoldrebel

Hi Beppe,

thank you for this! We really like the changes you made, and if you do not mind, we would include them and replace the originals. I'd do some small adjustments to the triggers and for some reason I still could not get the wingman radio to work, so that might just need resetting.

Hiring a guy like this goes a long way making a better polished product, he did a very good job.

Hey guys. In two of the modded missions I found that I had to use the mission editor to add the INS alignment "stored" tick in the box to the player aircraft before I could fly and navigate the mission properly. Otherwise the steer points are wrong when flying the mission. For a hot start in the mission, INS should be aligned or is this intentionally left to the player to do before take off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

Noticed on Defend the Fleet the Tacan isn't working on carrier.

Now fixed! 74X is working!

Hey guys. In two of the modded missions I found that I had to use the mission editor to add the INS alignment "stored" tick in the box to the player aircraft before I could fly and navigate the mission properly. Otherwise the steer points are wrong when flying the mission. For a hot start in the mission, INS should be aligned or is this intentionally left to the player to do before take off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IFAIK INS is ready at start and that box is for make cold start procedure quicker. Can anyone confirm?

Hello... testing HB Heatblurring the lines, I not hear voice overs. I start in the deck, takeoff, no instructions, the meteor music start (I don't know how to stop it), RIO detects three mig's. I take down them, return to stennis... and no voice overs.

Easy communications on, frecuency 240 tunned.

Is normal?

Hello... testing HB Heatblurring the lines, I not hear voice overs. I start in the deck, takeoff, no instructions, the meteor music start (I don't know how to stop it), RIO detects three mig's. I take down them, return to stennis... and no voice overs.

Easy communications on, frecuency 240 tunned.

Is normal?

Yes. Voice overs are for destroyed ship only ( if I dont remember wrong , can confirm later ).

You cant stop music.

As far as I understand the mission ( I'm not the creator ) the enemy spawns are only random probable so you can get max 4 enemy groups (2 Mig 21 CAPs or 2 Viggen anti-ship ).

I managed to have 1 cap and 1 anti-ship groups as 100% spawn the others are 5% probable every 1 minute since the start of the mission.

So , just get off the deck and remain on station until bingo fuel. If in trouble call Alert 5.

Yes. Voice overs are for destroyed ship only ( if I dont remember wrong , can confirm later ).

You cant stop music.

As far as I understand the mission ( I'm not the creator ) the enemy spawns are only random probable so you can get max 4 enemy groups (2 Mig 21 CAPs or 2 Viggen anti-ship ).

I managed to have 1 cap and 1 anti-ship groups as 100% spawn the others are 5% probable every 1 minute since the start of the mission.

So , just get off the deck and remain on station until bingo fuel. If in trouble call Alert 5.

Ok, thanks.

Open the mission with the mission editor.

Usually the trigger is called "soundtrack“, just delete it and save again.

So it's only trigger for music, not anything else?

I like those tracks but flying those missions over and over again they get kind of... dull :D.

Thanks for these. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
Hi Beppe,

I've read the update log, thank you guys for including them officially!

I'm working on some other missions that can become eventually a (DLC?) campaign... :D

I've also commited my honeymoon to the cause... :lol:

58610144_10216478201781660_3418302022061916160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=a781efe1767139ab4154141829d59446&oe=5D74716F

It is our pleasure and thanks goes to you, Beppe. Great fixes and additions, was a no brainer to include them. We value community content very much.

Best wishes from all of us.

Heatblur Simulations

• 5 months later...

Mike, can you update the Caucasus missions: Defend the Fleet and Heatblurring the Lines? In game currently both are old versions from March, not beppe's edit and the latter is still cold start (not a bug, just inconsistent with the other missions).

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria