TOT for RB-15 bx8 implemented

JanTelefon

The manual and some other sources mentions how you are supposed to be able to set a TOT for bx8 by setting TID/IN and then entering HHMMSS and confirm with BX in order to set it. I have however been unable to do so, and I wonder if it's yet to be implemented, is broken or perhaps is being done wrong by me?

Could somebody shine some light on the matter please? :)

At the moment the time management seems broken

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

TOT for RB-15 bx8 implemented

There was an issue with missile-in-target being displayed even though it wasn’t set (which was the reason time-to-destination only displayed zeros) but I fixed it like yesterday and not in time to make today’s patch. You’ll have to wait two weeks for the next patch. I am not aware of any other issues with time management though.

Edit: sorry checked the log and the fix will be in today. Didn’t realize it was two weeks ago that I made that code commit. There was some other issue with Rb15 time apparantly that I’ve fixed according to the log but I don’t remember what it was ;P

Edited by RagnarDa

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.