Did any of the changes make it into todays update?

JanTelefon

The fixes in the code should have made it into the update, for example multiplayer-Bk90 and LOLA-input etc and also the instant action cold-start mission.

The Viggen still drops onto the ramp at spawn and is then broken in 2.0.

Cheers

I am so sorry about this. I have no solution to this at the moment unfortunately.

I'd be happy to have the RB-75 / radar cursor fixed. Having one reversed always throws me off. I'd imagine that couldn't be too big of a fix.

I was 99% sure I fixed this. Apparently not.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

I was 99% sure I fixed this. Apparently not.

I cant say if its fixed or not in 2.0 but its been fixed in 1.5 for sure =P.

And now we just have to wait for those BK-90 fixed to come to 1.5 =>

been looking forward to being able to use the BK-90 in MP for a long while now =).

FFB should be in yesterdays update. It has centering force + shake for buffeting and stickshaker.

I greatly appreciate it that you have given FFB such priority. Unfortunately it seems it didn't make it in, as I still do not have centering forces or shake (Logitech G940).

I cant say if its fixed or not in 2.0 but its been fixed in 1.5 for sure =P.

And now we just have to wait for those BK-90 fixed to come to 1.5 =>

been looking forward to being able to use the BK-90 in MP for a long while now =).

Didn't he just say that it was fixed?

The fixes in the code should have made it into the update, for example multiplayer-Bk90 and LOLA-input etc and also the instant action cold-start mission.

Update: BK-90 does not work in multiplayer.

Edited by nullsys
Update

I will be testing the BK-90 in MP later. I did however just test the LOLA-input in nevada, and sadly the waypoint ended up quite a bit to the east of where it was supposed to be. I didn't measure exactly, but it was something like 30-50 km I believe. I'll provide an update with more testing.

I will be testing the BK-90 in MP later. I did however just test the LOLA-input in nevada, and sadly the waypoint ended up quite a bit to the east of where it was supposed to be. I didn't measure exactly, but it was something like 30-50 km I believe. I'll provide an update with more testing.

LO/LA input fix didn't make it into the patch.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3083872&postcount=80