Bans and Suspension Clean Start

NineLine

I went to log in this morning and was told I was permanently banned. I have been here since they first started and have never been banned or had any problems. the only thing I did different was I selected for the log in to remember me. well I logged out and then logged back in and it is working. That was weird.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

I went to log in this morning and was told I was permanently banned. I have been here since they first started and have never been banned or had any problems. the only thing I did different was I selected for the log in to remember me. well I logged out and then logged back in and it is working. That was weird.

Exact same thing just happened to me (my account was X-31_VECTOR). I have never had any warnings or posted anything remotely controversial, inappropriate or contentious. I was wondering if my account got hacked until I just saw your note. @NineLine, possibly a bug?

Exact same thing just happened to me (my account was X-31_VECTOR). I have never had any warnings or posted anything remotely controversial, inappropriate or contentious. I was wondering if my account got hacked until I just saw your note. @NineLine, possibly a bug?

Disregard; I just saw the other thread stating that this is a server problem. After logging out and back in, all is well.

So you created a new account, thinking the old one had been permanently banned? That alone is a bannable offense according to forum rule 3.3.

I understand we all thought there was no good reason for being banned (which has been confirmed by staff members), but creating a new account is usually a very bad solution. If that gets found it, you'll be in more trouble than before (especially if the original ban was indeed on purpose).

The proper way, certainly in this forum, but probably in most others as well, it to appeal the case via support ticket or messaging moderators (I know, with this "ban" it was not possible to PM anyone).

I'm writing this mostly in case others have the same problem, to avoid a potential clash with the forum rules.