Subscription without notofication

draconus

Is there a possibility to have threads' subscriptions without e-mail notifications? I want to check it in my User CP only.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I had it set for no notification but the emails still come. I also set all subscribed threads to no notification but you may be right that it only works for the time after I set everything, not for older subscriptions.

Edit: Yes, new subscriptions work as intended - no e-mail, but older still come.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 3 weeks later...

I get it now. Since I set the default action for new threads it works for them alright but to set all the older subscribed threads you have to go to the Subscribed folder and then select (page by page!) all threads on the list in the last column ("Notification") and then select desired type under "Selected threads" list and choose the selected subscription type to update it.