HMCS functions

Yes, the Dash-1 explains how to set markpoints and slew sensors while HMCS is SPI, but ED can still choose to not implement this which would be pretty disappointing.

Seeing the TGP overlay in the HMCS would be the cherry on the cake, but I do not expect ED to implement this feature.

Seeing the TGP overlay in the HMCS would be the cherry on the cake, but I do not expect ED to implement this feature.

There are some screenshots here of that very feature! Time to get your cherries out :)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/screenshots/572/

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Stop teasing.... I can take only so much about getting the A-G designation capability! It is already amazing experience in VTOL VR to be able do it, and to get it finally in DCS makes me to be sick* for a whole week....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.