Autostart Feature (LWIN+HOME) not working for all Modules?

Just updated with the latest patch and can't seems to find the AUTOSTART feature of any module.

Lwin+Home key is not working and can't bind it.

Would recommend only feedback from the ED developers so those who are going to answer nonconstructive suggestion then don't please.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Check the control mappings for the “cheat” section.

Not all planes use the same key combo for auto-start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True! Thank you very much and yes I just installed the tomcat and found that in this module I can't Auto-shutdown it and other than that others modules are working fine.

Again thanks for the quick feedback.

Jets (from ED) have LWin - Home as auto-start. But Flaming Cliff jets don't have that option.

Props have RWin - Home as auto-start.

3th party stuff can be different.

This does not only count for the auto-start/stop but also for other stuff.

It would be far more easier if all that general stuff would be off-loaded to one overall binding setup for all modules. Now you have to go through every aircraft to set it to your liking. Same goes for view setup. I don't really see anyone setup F1 for Cockpit_View in aircraft A and then RCTRL-RALT-F8 for Cockpit_View in aircraft B. Makes no sense.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!