Hotkey Request (STO Stop 30°/60°/82°/Open)

JLX

In addition to the existing hotkeys for:

• STO Stop UP
  • STO Stop DOWN

Can we please have a set of "Jump STO to position" hotkeys added?

• STO Stop to 30°
  • STO Stop to 60° (Carrier Launch)
  • STO Stop to 82° (Vertical)
  • STO Stop No Limit (Open)
  • STO Stop SetFwd OPEN-82-60-30
  • STO Stop SetBak 30-60-82-OPEN

A press+hold to have the nozzle angle change is fine but not that accurate. Using the STO Stop can be helpful but it's a pain to set accurately too. These preset stop points would be very helpful for those that choose to use them.

Thanks for the consideration.

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

This is what I have done with the X55 too. Don't think I have ever touched the STO stop.
Of course this is ideal but not all of us have rotaries on our throttles and thus my request.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

Check this thread (you may have to improvise)

[EDIT]This thread is great too !

Edited by davidp57

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

If anyone has an X52, I recommend assigning the nozzle lever and STO lever to the two rotaries on the throttle.

I’ve got it on the slider, I don’t use the STO stop and I find it’s quite easy to fly like that. Just to offer a different viewpoint....

Check this thread (you may have to improvise)

[EDIT]This thread is great too !

Thanks David. I only got around to reading the whole 2/3 Position Switches thread now but it's a gold mine of information.

You're welcome mate ; I use these for linking physical switches on my warthog throttle to the virtual switches on the Harrier.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !