Any noobs want to Multi-play just for fun?

Husko

So after a load of playing around, me and CrazyD just got some time in, had a blast just flying around trying to land in stupid places. We figured a mission with some empty KA-50s and perhaps a few other things, eg. Migs or something flying touch and go circuits and perhaps an aircraft carrier or similar for crazy landings would be a good starting point for this kind of thing.

There may have been the odd accident, for example:

dcscrashjk1.jpg

Oh, yeah sure Tigrom, post the pic of you standing over my dead body after taking me out in a mid-air collision! Where's the pic when you crashed into and blew up all the firetrucks parked next to the tower? :megalol: Lots of Fun, gotta do that again, get some more trainees to join in. Best way to learn to fly without getting shot at :joystick::pilotfly:

Now it was hardly a mid air collision!

I'm sure you were allready on fire on the ground, I just made you a bit more on fire...

i'm slowly throwing something together with a few more extras in it, but i'm rubbish with the ME, I'm wondering how to make some jets do continuous circuits and so far can only think of making them have land and takeoff waypoints over and over which seems a bit mental...

Aaaaw man, I should have stuck around for a bit longer!

Tigrom, I have a similar mission made with a bunch of Su-33`s and a couple of other random planes and helicopters taking off from the airfield and landing again, or landing on the carrier. It`s prety cool how they fly out there, trap on the carrier, and then fold up their wings and park out of the way leaving the boat populated :D. Theres also a few static targets to go out and shoot at. I`m not sure how to make planes do continuous touch and gos in a sane manner either. By any chance, did you figure out how to make multiple Ka-50`s without having to manually redraw waypoints for each and every one? Its a pain to do it 10 times to create 10 aircraft people can fly.

ASUS G74, Core i7-2670QM, 12GB DDR3, Geforce GTX 560M 3GB, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. - Plato

VV

Nah, havn't tried that to be honest, for now the ones i've done are just dumped on the tarmac with no waypoints or anything.

I imagine there is a way of doing it but with my limited experience i'm about as helpful as a brick through the window.

Well, if its of any interest, I'd like to try and revisit the "n00b Flyte Traneing Senter" later this week. I'd also like to know if one of our helis are on the aircraft carrier, whether the AI SU-33 will still try to land, or will they get waved off .... Lets see just how advanced the fine folks at ED have made this game, yeah?