my new airframe livery F-16C

lee1hy

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you make some Turkish liveries also?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...

This looks great! Thank you very much for your hard work.

This is not intended as criticism but out of curiosity, is there a reason you've left off the "light source" for lack of a better term on the dorsal and ventral textures? And I noticed you left out the connection details on the undersides of the wings too. Are those inaccurate in the stock textures?

Thanks!

This looks great! Thank you very much for your hard work.

This is not intended as criticism but out of curiosity, is there a reason you've left off the "light source" for lack of a better term on the dorsal and ventral textures? And I noticed you left out the connection details on the undersides of the wings too. Are those inaccurate in the stock textures?

Thanks!

i will check

wing and body stock texture not match too, but i will fix smooth connetion body and wing

and "stock" wing and body roughmet not same attempted multiple times but failed

creator of ED's official F-16C liveries (WP,OS, 132nd, 152nd, 174th)
AH-64D livery contest winner 😅
kim_123456#3214

My user files https://shorturl.at/cdKV5

Lee, do you know if anyone is working on a USN Adversary skin...I know it's not the same model as in DCS (F-16N is a Block 30 small-mouth viper) but it would be great for Red Air Training against NATOPS assets!

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lee, do you know if anyone is working on a USN Adversary skin...I know it's not the same model as in DCS (F-16N is a Block 30 small-mouth viper) but it would be great for Red Air Training against NATOPS assets!

I know some skins are in the dsc user file. The rest I think I will make when the official template comes out

creator of ED's official F-16C liveries (WP,OS, 132nd, 152nd, 174th)
AH-64D livery contest winner 😅
kim_123456#3214

My user files https://shorturl.at/cdKV5