SATAC 2016 Order of Battle

holimoli

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think only TAW have a 15z restriction. Otherise match times are flexible. Coordinate with your opponent if 15z is not possible, let us know what time you both agree and we will provide the hosting:)

Edit: Also note that post 3 and 4 will always be updated to reflect the brackets and latest scores.

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Sorry guys... just reality checked with my squad... we can't fly at 17h our time, some are on trips... we can fight at 19h (17h ZULU) like arranged before... is there a possibility to reschedule fight with team China?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Hey guys, if the time would remain at around 17:00 or even better at 19:00, it will fit us (373vFs) better also.

Edit: Sent a message to Gaanalma to arrange it ;)

Greg

Edited by gregzagk

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Sorry guys... just reality checked with my squad... we can't fly at 17h our time, some are on trips... we can fight at 19h (17h ZULU) like arranged before... is there a possibility to reschedule fight with team China?

Our timezone is +8, tomorrow is working day ...

1700H ZULU time = 0100h TZ+8

I'll try reschedule the flight, but most of us were messaged 1500h ZULU after the first match with 36deg.

UPDATED:

I talked about the reschedule with my team members, 7 of us have confirmed 1700 ZULU is OK.

See you guys in the sky!

Edited by L0op8ack

Hey guys, if the time would remain at around 17:00 or even better at 19:00, it will fit us (373vFs) better also.

Edit: Sent a message to Gaanalma to arrange it ;)

Greg

OK Greg, we'd like to put of the match 36° vs 373° at 19.00 Z. (21.00 local time).

Thanks in advance

erico

Volavo nel blu dipinto di blu.

Match 5 is over. Congratulations to Team China.

Replays are uploaded. Also NOB gave us an insight in their tactics which can be found in the replays folder. ;)

cya next week ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Great matches this weekend! Thanks to all who participated and particularly to our co-hosts. Results and bracket updated in posts 3 and 4.

We will try to complete the tournament by this weekend. In order to do so It would be great if we could get at least one match done each mid-week (or friday)

I suggest the default schedule for weekend matches should be:

• Check in:14:30z (only teamleaders have to join)

• Briefing: 14:45z

• Matches start: 1500z

But of course times are flexible. If you want to reschedule, contact the opposing team and agree a time. We (or our co-hosts) will host.

S! Gents.

Edited by 51st PVO

[100☭] holimoli #13, 100-й КИАП

Congrats to team China!!! :thumbup:

*NOB* funeral will be today at 15:00h zulu time on Sochi... bring flowers... default_djurokradeglasove.gif

Our ressurected zombies will gladly haunt TAW on next round... :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Thanks to the 36th for the match and of course the ones that organize the event.

We will contact TAW no2 team to arrange the second match during the week if possible. Otherwise we will fly on the weekend.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP