Red Flag 4 Hitting the new NTTR Theater for DCS World!

FLANKERATOR

skouras

F15C

Nationality:Greece

available on 16th and 17th

agreed to the rules..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pilot Callsign TIGER (=GR=Tiger in SA)

- Preferred aircraft F-15C Su-27 M-2000C

- Nationality GREECE

- Location GREECE 30Mbbs Connection

- Confirmation of availability on Saturday 16th of January 2016 from 1800z to 2200z: YES

- Confirmation of availability on Sunday 17th of January 2016 from 1800z to 2200z: YES

- Confirmation that you have read the rules posted on:http://www.sa-sim.com/wp-content/for...hp?f=39&t=2816 : YES I have read and Agree.

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

Pilot Callsign: G3R_STRYK3R

Preferred aircraft: F-15C

Nationality: Germany

Confirmation of availability on Saturday 16th of January 2016 from 1800z to 2200z: confirmed

Confirmation of availability on Sunday 17th of January 2016 from 1800z to 2200z: confirmed

Confirmation that you have read the rules: confirmed

Edited by G3R_STRYK3R

TAW will enter the event with 8 players. List of players will be collected on the TAW forum and then posted here.

TAW 1: TAW_SkyCap, F-15C, United Kingdom, both days

TAW 2: TAW_redcoreSix, F-15C, Germany, both days

TAW 3: TAW_Waspy, F-15C, United Kingdom, both days

TAW 4: TAW_coxy, F-15C, United Kingdom, both days

TAW 5: TAW_OverG, F-15C, Norway, both days

TAW 6: TAW_DEADBEEF, Su-27, Austria, both days

TAW 7: TAW_Dutch Baron, Su-27, Netherlands, both days

TAW 8: TAW_Jas, F-15C, Sweden, both days

TAW 9: (reserve 1) TAW_Khuros, F-15C, USA, both days

TAW 10: (reserve 2) TAW_Panthir, F-15C, Greece, both days

TAW_11: (reserve 3) TAW_Marcranger, F-15C, Denmark, both days

Edited by HiJack

Sorry about late reply, I'm not sure Steam version would work, I think best is to use the regular DCS.

All right, thanks. I'm relatively new to the standalone DCS. I'll have to buy the NTTR and F-15C. Sixty bucks for everything.

Edited by Rapier 1-3

Why if shot by Stuge? What about him?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

But why only Stuge? xD I'm also very good!! ;) And 104th split up into both teams sounds very fair!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

"One life per pilot" meaning pilots can use new aircraft if they manage to eject+land safely with parachute until the get shot down (pilot d dieing)?

I really want to take part in this. I'll port over my F-15C from steam, enter to win the NTTR, and if I don't win (which I probably won't), I'll spend the 50 bucks on the NTTR.

Please make sure to post your application once sorted.

"One life per pilot" meaning pilots can use new aircraft if they manage to eject+land safely with parachute until the get shot down (pilot d dieing)?

No sir, if you eject and survive, you'll be transferred to the hospital for spine screening so no second chance :)

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

No sir, if you eject and survive, you'll be transferred to the hospital for spine screening so no second chance :)

Haha nice, OK, but what could be with the spine? But to get to doctor/hospital on NTTR map from any location by car back and then back to base airfield wouldn't take longer than 30 min all in all right? And couldn't a pilot get new aircraft after 30 min. ? :)

And imo 3 hours isn't long, more realistically, without limiting it to time, limiting it to ammo/fuel:To prevent pilots from "wasting/spamming" their missiles at anyone: missiles can actually have a value by being limited per player. So every pilot/player limited to specific (same) amount of their missile types on both teams.So basically every jet can in general re-arm "completely" twice (for example, or 3 times), with a script counting how many missiles of each type rearmed already in the round, preventing players to re-arm more often than their allocated/allowed missile count/amount. And if a pilot dies, the missiles(types/numbers) he hasn't armed until he died can be used by anyone on the base (first come first serve basis)

And with fuel, like 3 times fuel load for each player (so that every player can completely refuel 3 times max. unless other player dies sooner, than there's more fuel for the others left).

Would be several lines of code, but shouldn't affect server stability if implemented correctly afaik