L/L MGRS ALT Info attatched to mouse

SGT Coyle

Please allow the map location information to be displayed by default in a marker label unless some thing is typed.

Would work much better than attached to the mouse pointer.

Often in VR, getting map info of a location requires dragging the map position your interested in, to the upper left corner of the map. So you can read the info without moving the pointer. Witch if you opt not to use a mouse, is connected to your HMD.

Edited by SGT Coyle

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

Or be able to drop a pin that displays it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

That would work. A Marker that defaults to LAt/Lon Alt Mrgrs if you don't type anything in the label.
Not by the computer, but do the current F-10 user marks display coordinates?

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Was trying it a few things last night. You can create a user Mark and true in the coordinates you want into that box which you can save for later. Planned a whole flight then went back and plugged it into my system.