DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

While I find 11€ to be perfectly reasonable: I absolutely, 100% need to be sure this works with SRS. Is that still an open question?

Install this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dcsaoaindexer

this is my another app, it's free and use exactly the same script, sometimes it can help to change the order of entries in the Export.lua file

check me also on FB https://www.facebook.com/PW-developer-107296564261264/, current information will be fastest there, I'm working on a new script so that there are no conflicts

Update 1.0.402 avaible:

- refreshed A-10C UFC with fire T-Handlers

- added ODU buttons & displays for Harrier

- fixed OutOfMemory error on some old devices

- minor bugs fixes

even tested on an 8-year-old phone with a small amount of RAM, no problems

Frank00 said:
How can we update the application?

Like any other Android application, if you have automatic updates turned on, the device will do the same 😉

in next update:

- fully working A-10C CDU

- added Advisory and Threat Warning Indicator Panel for F/A-18C

IMG_20200403_231438.thumb.jpg.a85c556d107a6976d0c619c69e4ea75c.jpg

device-2020-04-05-101447.thumb.png.50a0bd47fe2410e76d32ed823823f864.png

Edited by pet333r

Update 1.0.405 avaible:

- added A-10C CDU

- added Advisory and Threat Warning Indicator Panel for F/A-18C

- refreshed F-16C Viper UFC

- improved Harrier UFC displays

In the next update:

- warnings panels for A-10C, F-16C

1.thumb.png.5e60a144910cf012a5c041f6de4ab31e.png

2.thumb.png.4fc8a35e00cb4fd9a07a09b722aec62f.png

Edited by pet333r

Can I ask if the game needs to be run in windowed mode to output to another device or does full screen still work?

Thanks

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

Can I ask if the game needs to be run in windowed mode to output to another device or does full screen still work?

Thanks

The application does not affect DCS in this way ;-) You do not need to change anything in the graphics settings

You only need add script to DCS folder and connect it with device

Edited by pet333r

and it finds the tablet?

You install DCS UFC on your tablet / phone, connect to the same network as the PC with DCS

In the script, you edit the IP address of the Android device, and in DCS UFC you provide the IP address of the computer

"you edit the IP address of the Android device, and in DCS UFC you provide the IP address of the computer"

Ok, thank you. Is this written out somewhere, step by step?

This type of install doesn't typically take into account that DCS, PC OS, Apps are often in a public market. In that market you’re going to come across ALL sorts of people.

Clever, cunning, not so clever, rude, slow, really nice folk.

Folk who can RTFM and go fly. Others learn by a combination RTFM, watch, listen and practice, trial and error. And maybe trial and error error error

I'm in one or maybe more of those groups. Happy to give something a try, happy to learn.

This doesn’t take away any of the enjoyment I get playing this program. I just happen to learn it different.

So, if it's possible that this process if step by stepped out somewhere, I would very much appreciate a link to its location.

Thank you for your patience.

"you edit the IP address of the Android device, and in DCS UFC you provide the IP address of the computer"

Ok, thank you. Is this written out somewhere, step by step?

This type of install doesn't typically take into account that DCS, PC OS, Apps are often in a public market. In that market you’re going to come across ALL sorts of people.

Clever, cunning, not so clever, rude, slow, really nice folk.

Folk who can RTFM and go fly. Others learn by a combination RTFM, watch, listen and practice, trial and error. And maybe trial and error error error

I'm in one or maybe more of those groups. Happy to give something a try, happy to learn.

This doesn’t take away any of the enjoyment I get playing this program. I just happen to learn it different.

So, if it's possible that this process if step by stepped out somewhere, I would very much appreciate a link to its location.

Thank you for your patience.

here you have everything, a script to install for DCS as well as instructions on how to do it and how to connect to the application to make everything work

https://github.com/pet333r/pw-dev_script

Work on updating in progress, currently working on:

- show VIEWPORT from DCS on Android device

- support for JF-17

- JF-17: UFC / MFCD panels / warning panel

- support for F-14 Tomcat

- support for Mirage 2000C

- warning panel for Harrier

- warning panel for Tomcat

attachment.php?attachmentid=232273&stc=1&d=1586687948 attachment.php?attachmentid=232274&stc=1&d=1586687948 attachment.php?attachmentid=232275&stc=1&d=1586687948 attachment.php?attachmentid=232276&stc=1&d=1586687954

1.png.50449d92733815ef7fd8e7e592d35635.png

2.png.abc882cfdc6aa524ba8ab43f62eb609a.png

3.thumb.png.636609f789ad0070d8e0e7931d9deb65.png

4.thumb.png.bffa8f86ea4c7323462a9959eabdd40c.png

Nice work!

Reviewing your Export code, I want to say welcome to the club of people who use 'R' and 'C' as the only upstream commands. I really wonder who wrote the origin code that all that is copied from (I know you got it from s-d-a's stuff) as in whether Gadroc started it from scratch or whether it is older than that. Anyways, your Lua is very nice! Much more Lua-ish than mine.

Cheers!

Nice work!

Reviewing your Export code, I want to say welcome to the club of people who use 'R' and 'C' as the only upstream commands. I really wonder who wrote the origin code that all that is copied from (I know you got it from s-d-a's stuff) as in whether Gadroc started it from scratch or whether it is older than that. Anyways, your Lua is very nice! Much more Lua-ish than mine.

Cheers!

Thanks. I also do not know where it came from, but it's good that there is such a possibility, although a few things the developer could implement a little better :smilewink:

Very good application I can't fly without it now.:D I'm full addict. Are expecting to do something for the mirage 2000C? Like INS programmation for example.
I am currently doing the warning panel for Mirage, the INS panel adds to the list

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nev version avaible:

- F-14: added warning panel

- F/A-18C: working Fire L & R / APU / Master Caution buttons

- AV8BNA: working Master Caution / Warning buttons

- AV8BNA: added warning panel

- fixed an issue with the device changing orientation when entering the IP address in the settings

So I got the AOA indexer working and that's given me the confidence to purchase the UFC and maybe even the MFD Exporter although that looks a little more compilcated, I think I'll also need to pick up an Android tablet (plans for ipad ?) and attach my Cougar MFD's - great bit of software Pet, I'm looking forward to diving in a little deeper!

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

Brilliant app. I'm using with the F18 for UFC export to a tablet. Almost got it working. App displays data from F18 UFC on the tablet, buttons move on tablet but App does not send button presses to DCS. On Win10.

Added UDP and TDP incoming rules ports 5160

Turned off Windows Defender

No luck

Have the export call before DCS-SRS in Scripts\Export.lua

Log, export and config attached

?

Export.lua

Config.lua

dcs.zip