The DCS F-14 Tomcat Alley, come and join us today!

Lt.Seahawk

It's always the Mods fault, never the stupidity of the people getting them selves banned for not following the server rules.

omg stop A. being childish and B. not contributing to this issue at all please.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

To get back on track, I plan on popping into the discord in the next few days to hunt for someone interested in flying RIO on blue flag. I just started back in after about 3 weeks hiatus, and I'm pretty rusty. Jester is helping me lob some 54s, but would love to get someone in the back seat to have some fun with.

No expertise required. Any level of experience from Goose 2.0 to, "so that's the button that jettisons all stores" is fine by me.

omg stop A. being childish and B. not contributing to this issue at all please.

I am sorry Daniel, but this kind of stuff does not belong in here, at all, and definitely is also inappropriate behavior. The only one behaving childishly is you. Please refrain from that kind of stuff here in the future.

I very much doubt you were banned for no reason, especially knowing how many times I had to ban you myself in the past. Maybe you do not remember anymore or "it was just us evil admins" for you, but at one point I had to make sure that you got removed from any existing DCS related group, because your behavior got so bad that it became utterly intolerable for anyone around.

Maybe you should also consider the fact, that most of admins really hate banning people and that it takes a lot to get us to do that. Looking at how you talk back to ppl here, I can simply see how not much has changed. Do not try to start something like this here again.

Consider this a very friendly warning, and do NOT reply to this. It ain't personal, at all. It is just you trying to instigate stuff time and time again. It really does help to sometimes reflect on what effect you have on people around you.

This off topic discussion is closed and any further replies to this "ban topic" will get deleted.

Edited by IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/