VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack - Page 185 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-11-2019, 10:53 PM   #1841
SilentWarrior

Is it me doing something wrong or is the Chatter plugin pretty limited?

I hear the exact same sentences over and over again, theres maybe 30 or so seconds of different chatter. The WWII for example is just random junk. The Hornet one is only "call the ball" calls, regardless of what i am doing
Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen!
SilentWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:01 PM   #1842
chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWarrior View Post
Is it me doing something wrong or is the Chatter plugin pretty limited?

I hear the exact same sentences over and over again, theres maybe 30 or so seconds of different chatter. The WWII for example is just random junk. The Hornet one is only "call the ball" calls, regardless of what i am doing
Same here it seems to be a very short loop
Old 03-12-2019, 12:36 AM   #1843
DutchCoolHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser View Post
Same here it seems to be a very short loop
I have the chatter add on and I would like to disable it, how do I do that?
Old 03-12-2019, 09:56 AM   #1844
Weegie

Dutch

Open the commannd profile and in there is a heading Extensioon pack, click on it and you'll see Chatter

Double click on Chatter to see the setting, as I recall the defaults for toggling it On/Of is to say "Chatter" you can see if the command is recognised in the VA command window

I think "0" also turns it on and off (which I disabled as it interfered with other commannds I use)

You can also set it in the Plug in Window (LALT LCTL C) to default to Off in one of the menus
Weegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:17 AM   #1845
Hollywood_315

Hey guys, some notes:

@Dutch As @weegie says: disable Auto-start in the EX tab.
@SilentWarrior Chatter Themes has appx. 2000 different audio fragments atm representing some 14 hours of total playtime.
For background use, randomized playback by design.
@Drac Yes thanks for updating.
@PipN No need to reinstall anything. Just apply proper speech timing (manual p15) and use the correct phrases from the Reference tables in the manual.
@tmansteve You can make separate canopy command in you profile, just don't use the exact phrase as already used by the plugin.
@Atelophobia Very low recognition rates usually point to a problem with your mic/device routing setup.
You need to spend time with the manual and ref tables: all commands for radio tuning menu control etc. are already there i.e. no need to add anything.
BTW You can also use the German recognition engine if you prefer: make a translation of the English keywords to German and export your .csv file to share with the community
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...postcount=1636

VR Simpit | Oculus Rift CV1 | ASUS X-99A | Intel 8-core i7-5960X@3GHz | 32GB RAM | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix Gaming 11G | Samsung EVO SSD 1TB | HOTAS Thrustmaster Warthog 80mm extended | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | ButtKicker G2 w/ SSA |

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World
www.vaicompro.com
Hollywood_315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:44 AM   #1846
DutchCoolHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood_315 View Post
Hey guys, some notes:

@Dutch As @weegie says: disable Auto-start in the EX tab.
thank \you for the great service as always!
Old 03-12-2019, 05:02 PM   #1847
chaser

Hey Hollywood Ive put together a complete voice attack profile for Jester and Ice Man - would this be easy to import
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GRY...ew?usp=sharing
Old 03-12-2019, 08:11 PM   #1848
overalien

Default "Say Again" loop triggered by scripted audio

Hi Hollywood,

In scripted missions like Enemy Within 3.0 with the A-10C, I currently have the last transmission from AI repeated every time a scripted recording (audio file) from the mission plays. It seems that this scripted audio file triggers the "say again" function that you introduced recently implemented. e.g.: my wingman keeps saying "2, Roger" (or repeats whatever he last sent) every time a snippet of dialogue from the mission starts to play. Could this be a bug or is my installation corrupt? I have full and stable functionality from VAICOM otherwise and am on latest version.

System specs:
Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.1GHz
| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:
7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs
| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | Jetseat + Simshaker for Aviators | Helios | VAICOM Pro | TrackIR 5
overalien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:56 PM   #1849
the_soupdragon

Could someone explain to me how to use the F10 Options?
It says in the manual that I have to Import the keywords. How and when do I do this?
Do I have to fly the mission first and how do I export the keywords from the mission in order to import them into Vaicom?

I am a bit confused and need some help.

Cheers

SD
Old 03-13-2019, 02:10 PM   #1850
slicker55

@the_soupdragon
a good question - same here but having read the manual again, it says, 'some missions make use of the 'other' (F10) menu for special commands'
I enabled 'import F10 menus' in sys prefs and flew a mission (MiG21) but nothing seems to happen - no new words to add to the database?
Maybe, it's only with certain missions?
Someone will know - looking forward to the answer!
slicker55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack