Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2019, 08:40 AM   #11
the_soupdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglewings View Post
I am hoping I understand the issue here

How about using the Take1, Take 2,............. Take 12 voice commands

These command invoke the corresponding F1............... F12 commands in the comms menu.

So for F10 command to display custom radio for certain campaign mission, you call out Take 10 and this will invoke F10 and it goes like that. To select whatever is next on the menu like F4, you call out Take4.

I am assuming here that you want to be able to use the regular F1-F12 comms command in dcs.

Aha

Sorry for late response I have been a bit distracted by the F-14

Thanks for replying.

So if there is a mission based F10 menu choice to embark troops under F10 - menu item 4- Menu Item 2

I would just need to say Options(to bring up the F10 menu) - Take4 (to choose menu option 4) - Take2 (to choose Menu Option 2)..... I assume that is correct?

Looks like I just couldnt see the wood for the trees. I was thinking it was really complicated and it seems to actually be quite a simple task.

Ding. Penny drops

Thanks for the help EagleWing

SD

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack