Razbam's Official Discord Channel

=DECOY=

So, does anybody have the feeling that the Discord channel improved anything?

Personally, I still can't see any improvements, the channel feels more like a wishlist of the modules in the next 15 years...

Can't see any improvements on feedback about found bugs, their status or anything else...

When it comes to the important and interesting topics, it stays there as silent as in the bug section in the forum...

tenor.gif?itemid=4922359

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

So they draw a line and renamed the bug section of Discord to a help section...

Will probably leave discord channel, can't see any better communication about relevant themes there...

BTW: Nice that Razbam now adds voice alerts to the Harrier instead of fixing real important bugs or adding more important features.

I'm really disappointed by you guys. Not salty, not angry, just really disappointed.

I gave up the hope that you will improve anyhow. I wish you good luck with your modules in the future, but you lost me as a customer.

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Love the voice alerts! Progress is always welcomed… those of us who know how difficult and complex developing software at this level appreciate the hard work! Thanks for the weekly updates to an already outstanding AV-8B N/A module… for $70.00 you have given me a lifetime of entertainment with this aircraft! Can’t wait for the Mig-19 to arrive!

Love the voice alerts! Progress is always welcomed… those of us who know how difficult and complex developing software at this level appreciate the hard work! Thanks for the weekly updates to an already outstanding AV-8B N/A module… for $70.00 you have given me a lifetime of entertainment with this aircraft! Can’t wait for the Mig-19 to arrive!

+1

So, does anybody have the feeling that the Discord channel improved anything?

Personally, I still can't see any improvements, the channel feels more like a wishlist of the modules in the next 15 years...

Can't see any improvements on feedback about found bugs, their status or anything else...

When it comes to the important and interesting topics, it stays there as silent as in the bug section in the forum...

Thank you for your opinion, we are currently working on the harrier, and one missing feature is the real recordings of the Bitchin Betty sounds, Not sure why you would be upset about having accurate features that we all want , one that replicates a real Harrier but hey your entitled to your own views

However if you Dont want this feature of the bug fixes which are coming shortly then you dont have to update, the choice is yours

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Thank you for your opinion, we are currently working on the harrier, and one missing feature is the real recordings of the Bitchin Betty sounds, Not sure why you would be upset about having accurate features that we all want , one that replicates a real Harrier but hey your entitled to your own views

However if you Dont want this feature of the bug fixes which are coming shortly then you dont have to update, the choice is yours

Is there a list of missing features you plan to implement? I think the thread asking about it was deleted a while back.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I highly appreciate any kind of progress.

It is quite simple for me:

Whatever you do, you need ressources. So for implementing bitching betty, there have been ressources used.

In my personal opinon, there would have been hundreds of other things that would need much more attention to your ressourcces then bitching betty.

I give you some examples:

Your customers who are paying you are working free of charge for you when they are reporting bugs. Razbam does not find it worthy to say anything about reported bugs. I`ve posted this 2 1/2 weeks ago. Not even one word from Razbam if it is a bug, something normal or whatever.

Its a night attack aircraft, why is the bithing betty more important then adding the possibility of calibrating the FLIR on the HUD?

Why is it more important to add the bitching betty, then to fix the usage of the TDC axis (what, I would guess, at least 70% of the users would like to use)?

Why is bitching betty more important then fixing the point track mode of the Tpod (no, I dont believe you that this is ED fault)?

Why is bitching betty more important then the broken AGM useage?

Why is bitching betty more important then the broken Jtac?

Why is bitching betty more important then the broken Chaff, or even loosing a word on it?

Why is it more important then the ASL?

And I won't even start to say anything about the Mirage...

So you see? I highly appreciate any progress (after 1 year, lol), but if all the important things are left behind and you work on "bling bling" items, then we are not looking into the same direction and I will buy my future modues from other devs.

Here, and on Discord are so many people who like how superfical Razbam is working and they ask for more and more and more aircrafts.

Fine if they like modules on the depth of FSX and don't care about any bugs. But I do.

So thank you Decoy for your work as community manager (I highly appreciate this and know how grueling this can be), but I won't have to do anything with Razbam in the future as I can't identify myself with the way you are working. Sorry, you won't see any more cent from me. And this is also bad for me, cause I really love the Mirage and know that you can do better, if you would focus.

It is simple. You don't met my expectations. I'm sad about that.

And I'm especially sad cause I know you could if you would like to

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I too have been extremely frustrated where things are with the Harrier and I have made that known. However I do not see the point in people here on this forum just constantly repeating their disappointment or frustration over and over again. It is pretty obvious Viper2097 on how you feel but do you need to turn almost every topic into a whinge fest? Because that is what it has become here, just one big whinge fest. Please give it a rest. Fly another module as I am doing while Razbam work on bringing the Harrier out of it's early access state later this year hopefully.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

I too have been extremely frustrated where things are with the Harrier and I have made that known. However I do not see the point in people here on this forum just constantly repeating their disappointment or frustration over and over again. It is pretty obvious Viper2097 on how you feel but do you need to turn almost every topic into a whinge fest? Because that is what it has become here, just one big whinge fest. Please give it a rest. Fly another module as I am doing while Razbam work on bringing the Harrier out of it's early access state later this year hopefully.

Well said! Finally a mature comment!

amen

• ED Team

Why is bitching betty more important then...

Not to step on DECOY's toes, he can correct me if I am wrong, but it's very possible all the things you listed are being done by another member of the team. Or they are more complex and take more time. Unless I missed the quote where RAZBAM announced the Bitching Betty was more important than anything you listed.

Also seems a little OT for a discussion thread on a new Discord channel ;)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

it's very possible all the things you listed are being done by another member of the team.

Maybe. I'm not so long yet in DCS and I already can't hear the standard answers:

• Different people working on different things. New modules and new implemented bugs have nothing to do with not happening bug fixes.
  • Its ED's fault.
  • We are working on it
  • *silence*

So pick one...

Or they are more complex and take more time.

Yes, on some bugs which have a main impact is being worked on since 1+ year. They are so complex to solve that the rest of the team is doing a complete new module in the meantime...

Unless I missed the quote where RAZBAM announced the Bitching Betty was more important than anything you listed.

(Not) doing things is showing more then words.

And they are not doing things since 1+ years. Instead they are implementing new bugs and releasing a new module. As customer, I feel like played a trick on.

Also seems a little OT for a discussion thread on a new Discord channel ;)

You are absolute right. Discussion just came up cause they've shut down the bug section on discord...

However, you all are right, whining around will not change anything. As bug reports are ignored and I won't work free of charge for Razbam, I will just not look /post anything more in this sub.

Easy solution and you are all free of my whining :).

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

This is the third time on three diferent threads you have said the same about stop whinning and moving on doing something else.

We will see a fourth?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

No, I don't think so. Don't wanna post anything more Razbam related, feels just not worth my time.

Also I'm still too much surprised that you all are so fine with the situation and nobody else feels like played a trick on.

And btw, I would consider myself as just saying the truth (sometimes with more or less irony) and not whining. Maybe its a texture based feature that emotions can't always be transported correct without really speaking to another one :).

Or just show me something I wrote where you consider me "whining" where I not wrote the truth.

For me: Whining =/= saying the truth

Steam user - Youtube

Feel free to express yourself always everywhere but please try not to be repetitive.

Thats all mate.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Also I'm still too much surprised that you all are so fine with the situation and nobody else feels like played a trick on.

It's a bit sad but most of us are just used to the constant promised release updates being pushed back further and further.

In my case, I was expecting the Mid-Life Overhaul update of the Mirage by the end of 2018 (that was the original plan after they secured the Armee de l'Air deal), then they announced it was pushed back and that the patches would come at a slow but steady pace from January 2019, it's almost March and we got wheel choks as the only update. You know, priorities …

The truth is : we can't do absolutely nothing about their release schedule. What we can do instead is not supporting their upcoming projects by not preordering their modules. They already have at least five ongoing plane modules in active development and the last time I heard they didn't have as much coders, some of the planes have to suffer from the lack of manpower. I wish they could adopt their MiG-19 release policy for all their aircrafts, in my opinion, it is the way to go.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Feel free to express yourself always everywhere but please try not to be repetitive.

Thats all mate.

Talking about doing something else... Have you ever considered stop going after every person who express their fact based concerns about Razbam developements?

I mean, if the thing is not to be repetitive.

the discord bugs channel was shut down because we didn't want to have to check 2 locations for the same information, Razbam already has a bug tracker, which can be viewed by the public.

Please still submit your bugs, including the trk file in the normal way.

Thanks Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I think it was a bit far to ban me just because I was asking for clarity on the Harrier situation. I was even trying to be helpful suggesting things (Which you never told me if you tried them or not)

I wasn't being rude, or hateful to anyone, I didn't even swear.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That didnt take long...

• 1 year later...

Do you have a valid invitation link?

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]