Autopilot+speed up during transits

Gaby330

Hello, bonjour,

Pretty young on DCS world and loving it, I just got a simple question I can’t find nowhere: is that possible to set autopilot on and speed up time, with the Spitfire following route and package and stop it at the next action? I know the active pause, but the A/C is stucked over position while others still move.

I can’t find how to do so in the Big Show campaign and the spitfire.

Thank you, really appreciate your help!

Yeah, thanks a lot.

I use this tool, but still need to handle the fighter and it’s getting harder and harder with a high speed up time. I think there’s no way for the airplane to « cheat » and follow a planned route or formation, quicker, untill next « actions »?

Thank you for your reply, appreciate

I think part of the appeal of the WW2 birds is having to make those loooooooog trips before you get to your mission. Makes you realise how tough it was for the pilots in that uncomfortable space., then only half way thru engage the bad guys the turn around and hope your machine can get you back safely.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I really agree with you both, thanks.

But it’s true that it is still entertainment, and if you got a job with looooong periods, that would be great to have the option/the choice to do it in simulation!

Well, at least, I have the answer: that’s a no, but maybe someday that could be an option...if developers hear me? :)

Thank you all

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk