Mirage F1

Iberian

Afaik only the Iraqi EQ 5 and 6 variants carried the exocet. These also sported advanced rwr and generally more advanced avionics than other f.1 variants. They could also carry the much improved m530D sarh missile. Detailed specs on these late Iraqi birds are hard to come by, though I am sure there are some engineers over at Dassault that knows :)

Afaik only the Iraqi EQ 5 and 6 variants carried the exocet. These also sported advanced rwr and generally more advanced avionics than other f.1 variants. They could also carry the much improved m530D sarh missile. Detailed specs on these late Iraqi birds are hard to come by, though I am sure there are some engineers over at Dassault that knows :)

Negative sir. Super 530D has never been adapted to any Mirage F1.

Iraq did used Super 530F (no shoot down capacity).

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Tom Cooper's book Iranian F14 Tomcat units in combat claims the EQ6 variant was R530D capable and that indeed the Iraqis scored three kills with it on the closing moments of the war.

Indeed there was tremendous development of the Iraqi f.1 variants from EQ 1 to 6, I believe the French/Dassault used this contract to test their latest stuff. So that they would like to combat prove the 530D is logical. Additionally, the Iraqi mirages were second to none in capability, like Exocet, As20L, advanced rwr etc

Tom Cooper's book Iranian F14 Tomcat units in combat claims the EQ6 variant was R530D capable and that indeed the Iraqis scored three kills with it on the closing moments of the war.

Indeed there was tremendous development of the Iraqi f.1 variants from EQ 1 to 6, I believe the French/Dassault used this contract to test their latest stuff. So that they would like to combat prove the 530D is logical. Additionally, the Iraqi mirages were second to none in capability, like Exocet, As20L, advanced rwr etc

I don't want to diminish his work but I'm quite sure he is wrong on this one. If you read the discussion on the subject on acig you'll see there is no definitive proof of that anywhere.

Envoyé de mon G8441 en utilisant Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
For those who have a problem in shooting AS30L in Mirage F1CT, i just found that there is a little key binding problem & i just changed input files little bit as below

1. AS30L

1) Please save below file as "default.lua" in your C:\Users"your account name"\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT\Input\MirageF1CT\joystick folder, as replacing pre-exigsting file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y75vPn4XnKpcuzZKLzZtDQxj7lYI0crB/view?usp=sharing

2) Please save below file as "default.lua" in your C:\Users"your account name"\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT\Input\MirageF1CT\Keyboard folder, as replacing pre-existing file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16h-AxmYG5wlX7Dwqv8EQoBqiPW5OZvGF/view?usp=sharing

3) Then go back to your dcs client & assign keys for "laser ranger on/off", "electro optical system on/off", "night vision (FLIR or LLTV) on/Off" "Target Lock" "Weapon fire", & shoot the missile as same as you shoot the kh-25ml or kh-29l in su-25t

2. LGBs

even though we can desiginate the target with laser correctly by solving "key binding problem"

as described above, Shkval targeting system installed on su-25T (& Mirage F1CT) provides very limited view range in vertical direction, which means you will lose your laser desigination as you fly over the target & gbu will be mis-guided.

wrong thread. this belongs to the F-1 mod thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope you include the Iraqi version of the F1. If you look at your customers that come from all over the world, it is really the Exocet/Super 530, F1, that is famous. It will also be the version that offers the most versatile gameplay. There will shortly be 2 middle eastern maps on offer. It will be a tragedy to have the F1 without Exocet I this in these maps.

Bring out the "Saddam Special" and the module will be a lot more attractive to me and other players.

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+

Hope you include the Iraqi version of the F1. If you look at your customers that come from all over the world, it is really the Exocet/Super 530, F1, that is famous. It will also be the version that offers the most versatile gameplay. There will shortly be 2 middle eastern maps on offer. It will be a tragedy to have the F1 without Exocet I this in these maps.

Bring out the "Saddam Special" and the module will be a lot more attractive to me and other players.

I agree with you but I prefer to have the french version, it’s the better but aviodev make the spannish F-1 because Aviodev is spannish and they have the documentation. But I really want the exocet on this beauty.

I prefer to have the french version .... But I really want the exocet on this beauty.

Neither the Spanish nor the French F1s could fire the Exocet

The Iraqi EQ-5 and -6 are certainly the better original F1s, being true multi-role in the mid 80s. ( Air/Sea radar, targeting pods, laser guided bombs and missiles, SEAD 50km+ Bazar missile.. )

While there are more modern and "better" versions they are all upgraded / re-built F1s ( French -CT, Moroccan EM-2000... )

The lack of information to simulate them is however a real issue

What is sad is that the Spanish variant are quite bad, the CE is a quite standard early -C version, but the E/E is an aborted upgrade, while the -M is an AG focused late upgrade.

None of them can carry and fire the Super-530 ( which is the only weapon with which the Iraqi pilot made kills, the Magic-I having fuse issues, and the guns were never fired ), they are stuck with the much poorer R-530 and their fox-2 missiles

It is not even like they had fought in a conflict

Perhaps this is the real problem then. AvioDev is Spanish and may have issues getting the information needed to develop the more advanced versions.

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+

Perhaps they want to make the plane that served in their Air Force.

There is no problem. They have the knowledge, and the resources, they choose ;).

No amount of whining, requests or criticism is going to make them want a plane that did not serve in the Spanish forces. That simple.

We can only make those versions from which we have the needed information. Getting the required documentation and data is a huge amount of work when you want to implement a simulation in a realistic way like we do.

Thanks for the reply, and totally understand your situation. Probably few sources available for the technical data to make an accurate model.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...