Sooooo....

Gianky

Nice to see Hellreign82 involved with testing the F14. My favorite DCS content creator.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

And yet paying customers are here waiting for about 3 months... :D

Yeah, not jealous ;)

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

;3794587']I could tell you .... but then I'd have to kill you ;)

huUKqXW.jpg

Maverick, nice to see you.

Look I know sometimes life can be very sad:

- the F-14 got retired;

- Goose is dead;

- Iceman is a pimp.

... and now I see from your logo you went to fly F-15s.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

It‘s a good thing that they are expanding their multiplayer sessions with more people, as is the case with any software entertainment product. It means that the paying customer gets a better first-day experience.

Yea that all depends on net code and dysnc dont hold your breathe. I cant wait to see a 54 warp 100,000 feet.

;3794730']All the crap I've gotten from randoms over the years for not being creative enough with my callsign choice is finally going to pay off :joystick: :thumbup:

No, despite my humorous comment, it wasn't the callsign.

It was just a way of telling that, whenever I see that type of font at your logo - similar to the "TOPGUN" one, it recalls me of naval aviation.

And therefore although the logo itself is cool, one instinctivelly would expect to see a Tomcat there (instead of an Eagle) - so there went the cheap shot.

:thumbup:

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system

It‘s a good thing that they are expanding their multiplayer sessions with more people, as is the case with any software entertainment product. It means that the paying customer gets a better first-day experience.

When I buy early access the best first day experience is the earliest first day experience.. :music_whistling:

:D

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

;3794587']I could tell you .... but then I'd have to kill you ;)

huUKqXW.jpg

I'll risk it! (and run away while you take a shower....)

Come on, guys, is that session classified? Are we going to see videos? Jabbers? Anyone? (violently shaking in withdrawal, barely contained by the reading of the manual...) :D

I'll risk it! (and run away while you take a shower....)

Come on, guys, is that session classified? Are we going to see videos? Jabbers? Anyone? (violently shaking in withdrawal, barely contained by the reading of the manual...) :D

We need a start up video, or an intercept ran from the back seat.... Come on content creators, create........

cool to see that server activity! getting closer. :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Awe, thanks man. I do tend to do well with the ladies :thumbup::lol::lol:

Nothing personal - my dislike was meant to Val Kilmer's cocky figure.

:lol:

Hangar
Mi-8 MTV2

system

Well now theres a reason for the nickname right? Ejected anyone yet?

I just wonder if a RIO should call out "Rifle!" when he ejects his pilot in case his callsign is Maverick... rdlaugh.png

And so a Tomcat can have an "AGM-65"... but just one rainbowdashwink.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg