Official DCS: P-51D Mustang Promo Trailer - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #21
Daze

Reputation power: 14
Daze is just really niceDaze is just really niceDaze is just really niceDaze is just really niceDaze is just really niceDaze is just really niceDaze is just really niceDaze is just really niceDaze is just really niceDaze is just really niceDaze is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Daze

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
Refer to this post again, please.
haha did you have that post bookmarked for future reference?
Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #22
BKLronin

Reputation power: 22
BKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of lightBKLronin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You can walk to your plane now. You just have to jump out of another one first. No magic or new feature needed.
I meant without having to eject first.

BKLronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #23
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 118
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKLronin View Post
I meant without having to eject first.
Nothing that was shown indicated that anything had changed.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #24
Lucas

Reputation power: 8
Lucas is on a distinguished road

Hmmm, is that a P-51 flying in formation with an A-10C... and a F-15C?

could it be a hint? I mean, fixed wing US fighter and all..
Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #25
Glowing_Amraam
ED Team

Reputation power: 130
Glowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud of

Guys, there's no "hinting" of anything within the video, so just take it for what it is...a trailer

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlowingAmraam My youtube channel
https://www.facebook.com/glowingamraam My facebook page
Glowing_Amraam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:25 PM   #26
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 118
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowing_Amraam View Post
Guys, there's no "hinting" of anything within the video, so just take it for what it is...a trailer
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #27
leafer
Veteran

Reputation power: 74
leafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to behold

Great vid, GA!

Hint or decoy to throw us off the actual next jet which is F22 by IRIS.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #28
macedk

Reputation power: 12
macedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the rough

And mr. Amraam put a

Now do we believe what we are to believe or do we believe what ED believes.

I trust my own eyes and I REALLY saw a pussycat
Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"
Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5
macedk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #29
EtherealN
Coffee boy

Reputation power: 250
EtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowing_Amraam View Post
You know as well as I do that this statement will just be ignored.

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер
Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog
DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules | Hell Yeah! | Norse Religious Education | Life of a Game Tester
EtherealN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #30
macedk

Reputation power: 12
macedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealN View Post
You know as well as I do that this statement will just be ignored.
But of course dear Watson
Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"
Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5
macedk is offline   Reply With Quote