Official DCS: P-51D Mustang Promo Trailer - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #11
WildBillKelsoe
Veteran

Reputation power: 48
WildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to all

I guess in few hours, we'll get the Alpha.
Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.
WildBillKelsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #12
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 115
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillKelsoe View Post
That must be a world record leap to a conclusion!
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #13
Eddie
Veteran

Reputation power: 127
Eddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud ofEddie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why on earth would the public get an alpha build of something that is already in beta?

Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig, after a couple of hours you realise the pig is enjoying it.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #14
nemises

Reputation power: 31
nemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to allnemises is a name known to all

...guess he means gold..

at any rate......HOLY F***n S**t that trailer was absolutely awesome!
nemises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
Glowing_Amraam
ED Team

Reputation power: 128
Glowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud ofGlowing_Amraam has much to be proud of

Glad you like the movie guys.
HD download link has been added to the first post

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index....e=1217&lang=en

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlowingAmraam My youtube channel
https://www.facebook.com/glowingamraam My facebook page
Glowing_Amraam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #16
WildBillKelsoe
Veteran

Reputation power: 48
WildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to allWildBillKelsoe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
Why on earth would the public get an alpha build of something that is already in beta?
I meant the final (release) version. Sorry man, I'm not that good with your jargon.
Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.
WildBillKelsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #17
MACADEMIC

Reputation power: 10
MACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really nice

Very nice trailer. Congratulations!

MAC
MACADEMIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #18
Boberro
Veteran

Reputation power: 239
Boberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant futureBoberro has a brilliant future

Nice movie, I was very pleased watching it

Boberro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #19
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 115
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry man, I'm not that good with your jargon.
Refer to this post again, please.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #20
macedk

Reputation power: 11
macedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the roughmacedk is a jewel in the rough

so the jet is F-15c

Nice vid again again.
Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"
Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5
macedk is offline   Reply With Quote