Show me your mad dogfighting skills! - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-02-2012, 03:32 AM   #21
SUFI PAUL

Reputation power: 0
SUFI PAUL is on a distinguished road

Last night we had a great multiplayer dogfight that lasted a few hours. some really great flying from everyone. here is a video of some of the better parts of the battle. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7SCPB_j4eo

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z7SCPB_j4eo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by SUFI PAUL; 05-02-2012 at 03:38 AM.
SUFI PAUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:41 AM   #22
leafer
Veteran

Reputation power: 74
leafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdog View Post
My mad skills....or not. Thanks for running the server Panzertard!
lol

Not laughing at your mad skills, which you have plenty off , but the confusion who's @ss who was on. lol

edit..

Some epic dogfighting going on here. nice.

Last edited by leafer; 05-02-2012 at 04:45 AM.
leafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:41 AM   #23
hassata
Veteran

Reputation power: 116
hassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud ofhassata has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by graywo1fg View Post
Panzertard and I went at it, Oh man it was so much fun.
Stop posting videos like this-you're going to get me into trouble with AmEx lol.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #24
Ells228
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 76
Ells228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ells228

Some great dogfighting going on there
Old 05-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #25
Teapot

Reputation power: 16
Teapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really nice

Hi Wags, great video, what's your guns convergence set to?
Teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #26
chaos

Reputation power: 24
chaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of lightchaos is a glorious beacon of light

I can't believe you guys/gals! Look at Matts video again... LOOK!.. no seriously... LLOOOOOKK!

Is that a Messerschmitt ME-109 going down in flames?

YES!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #27
Schnarre [Aggro]

Reputation power: 13
Schnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really nice

TRUE THAT ... awesome !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikko View Post
There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .
www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach
www.twitch.tv/schnarre
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schna...743788?fref=ts
Schnarre [Aggro] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #28
LankNZ

Reputation power: 7
LankNZ is on a distinguished road

Wags, is your Track IR file for P51 any different to A10. The head movement in this video looked spot on. I'm having some difficulty mimicking it
LankNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #29
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 102
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

So does it count if your flying skills are so poor that you cause the AI aggressor to slam into the ground?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPjjj_OMOjg&feature=plcp
SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #30
leafer
Veteran

Reputation power: 74
leafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to behold

You sure it was a 109? I really couldn't tell.