The Kaukasus Offensive revived!

HiJack

Finally the RED finished off the BLUE bases and of course won the round. 2-0 to RED so far in KO Revived! Congratulations. :)

The server will be down for a short maintenance. Server will be up again 17:00 zulu tonight with the campaign reset.

attachment.php?attachmentid=169486&d=1506002179

RED_end_21_09_2017.thumb.png.4cc868b1029105682af5d253d12ddc27.png

Tacview share for KO Revived round 2.

The upload is manually done this time so you have to look at the file name to get the correct file for the time of play.

The example file started recording the 14th September 2017 at 22:50:19. The time zone on the server vas UTC + 1 and displays like this:

Tacview-20170914-225019-DCS-The Kaukasus Offensive 1.0.15.zip.acmi

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3uhM09LIER0c0xCMGdsSWZ4a0E?usp=sharing

This sharing is temporary and will be removed once I have a better and automated share option. Have fun :thumbup:

man, tell me. were you repairing those SA-11's we were attacking yesterday or you were just building new ones ?

I told you you should try heli transport yourself, but a big no no, every time ;). Anyway you can take a look on tracks now I think.

Great experience! Big thanks to all who have contributed.

ps: I dig the countdown on the page :D

Edited by jejsus
grammar

I told you you should try heli transport yourself, but a big no no, every time ;). Anyway you can take a look on tracks now I think.

Great experience! Big thanks to all who have contributed.

ps: I dig the countdown on the page :D

Dean u rock man cheers ;) ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried doing GCI/ATC yesterday. Pretty awesome stuff. I still think we need at least dedicated channels for AWACS and for ATC. Luckily, the people yesterday were cooperative enough to tune to the channels I was giving them :)

Cheers

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Flew for the first time on this server yesterday. I only had an hour but it was a blast. I second the idea to have separate comms freq for the different mission types. 251 for general purpose and traffic, and another for AWACS/GCI. Either way, tons of fun!

Goon

ASUS ROG Maximus VII |Intel i7-7700K@ 4.80Mhz|CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 @ 3000 |GTX 1080 Ti | Windows10-64bit| 3x24" Samsung 1080p| 1x 28" Samsung 4k| Thrustmaster Warthog| Saitek Rudder pedals| TrackIR 5 | Samsung Odyssey

If you check out our website and read our frontlines briefing you'll see how I structured the frequencies. They seem to work out for everyone. Might help your server out too if you borrow some frequency ideas.

Thank you for this, I will have a look :thumbup:

US got Spiderman, but Russia got Spidersam

Screen_170922_233753.jpg

I wonder if they can operate correctly in such position :huh:

Drop areas around antennas seem quite small, and land surfaces are very steep. Tried to land on the building once but it caused the destruction both of it and my helo.

No chance to enhance gameplay for that kind of task ? like delivering a man with the sling who would unpack the crate without landing the transport helicopter on such crazy places ?

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Just now, I wanted to spawn on the Ingury Valley FARP, which is still BLUE with 1 unit left, but it keeps telling me it is not available/captured and at the end it kicked me for clicking too much xD

Could it be, because reds were doing attacks on it earlier ? and have damaged the farp ?

'Shadow'

Just now, I wanted to spawn on the Ingury Valley FARP, which is still BLUE with 1 unit left, but it keeps telling me it is not available/captured and at the end it kicked me for clicking too much xD

Could it be, because reds were doing attacks on it earlier ? and have damaged the farp ?

the farp is closed, as you can see on the webmap - it lacks groundcrew

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, you are right.

BTW yesterday had the craziest (at least for me) heli flight ever.

The Sukuhumi FARP was nautral and we had no choppers, so I jumped into a HUEY (I've only had it for 6 days now). I loaded some MINIGUN door gunners, just in case and a TOR with me, and flew off.

On the way to there, Magic calls out an enemy Mi-8 doing the same thing, so it was a race as we were neck a neck. I was overspeeding the helo a lot, good thing that I wasn't really carrying a TOR ^.^.

So I have the FARP in sight and I look into it and what do I see an Mi-8 chilling on the FARP. Door gunners on Free FIRE, and started circling around him. HOLY SHIT the way they F-ed him up was amazing. I drop the TOR and respawn to take something new to bring (as I didn't have the money for a convoy)

As I am coming back, just about to enter the FARP over the hills, I spy with my little eye.... an enemy Mi-8 again just popping over the hill. Next thing you know, the TOR literally did a slam dunk on him, I don't even know how he bent the missile that way but it rekt him so hard.

Ya know, all cool I land drop my stuff and I am sitting there on the FARP

One would think that it was over, but no....

Finally got the money to request a convoy, so I am pressing the buttons, but it says FARP under attack... What the ... ?

MAGIC comes over and says an enemy convoy is almost at the FARP. Strela-10 in front......

I open up the doorgunners and get manual control. I see the Strela popping over the hill in the distance prolly around 300-400 meters and we start a shoot-off. Trying to manually aim the mini-gun with no sights....

Just as I kill him a damn BTR shows up, rushing me as if he was rushing B. Quickly switch, take the pilot control and lift off from the FARP. I let the gunners take out the convoy, but not before he shot me up good. Was still alive with a broken HYDRO system, the hardest landing in my life and that was that :)

Ah yeah, BTW... if someone has dropped an EWR or SAM or anything, but you want to move it as it would be better at somewhere else ? I didn't see an option to pack it back up

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

Nalchik's default SA-11 is 16km from the runway. Not only Senaki's HAWK is currently not operational, it's also blind because of the hill in the north. The hill is 6km from the runway and is already not Senaki's zone. Reconfigure this please.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nalchik's default SA-11 is 16km from the runway. Not only Senaki's HAWK is currently not operational, it's also blind because of the hill in the north. The hill is 6km from the runway and is already not Senaki's zone. Reconfigure this please.

Copy