Is it possible to have to versions on same pc

bartdude300

Hi Guys I am new to DCS WORLD recently installed version 1.5 then bought the T1 Hawk then thought best upgrade to version 2.1 Then realised there are no training exercises to learn the planes and ive noticed a significant difference in fps as I have bought the Nevada scenery to get going. Is it possible to have to versions on the same pc so I can revert to 1.5 for the time being to get to grips with my hawk ?

Thanks Glynn

Gigabyte X470, 32gb corsair 3200 ddr4, AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, Ml240 coolmaster, Nvidia GTX1080ti 11gb, 512gb ssd Seagate for DCS,Oculus rift CV1, X52 joystick and throttle

You can have all version at the same time, it just takes a lot of drive space.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

DCS Worlds 1.5.6 and 2.1 are separate installations. I run both on an SSD. When you want the Caucasus, you start up 1.5.6. When you want NTTR or Nornandy, you start up 2.1. You can install your aircraft in both. You have to input your module (aircraft) serial number only in the first world into which you download it.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1