G - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-12-2016, 10:23 AM   #11
Aginor
Veteran

Reputation power: 24
Aginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of light

Really great! Welcome to the forums!
Aginor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:23 PM   #12
VH-Rock

Reputation power: 20
VH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to VH-Rock

Great to see some more familiar faces from the IL-2 days making their way over to DCS
VH-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:54 PM   #13
jafa

Reputation power: 1
jafa will become famous soon enoughjafa will become famous soon enough

Hi Rock , I feel at home already and its kinda nice to be able to frequent an official forum instead of being banished to the underworld .
jafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #14
VH-Rock

Reputation power: 20
VH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to VH-Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafa View Post
Hi Rock , I feel at home already and its kinda nice to be able to frequent an official forum instead of being banished to the underworld .
Indeed, was always a fan of your work in IL-2 - Looking forward to trying out your Mustang sounds for DCS when you release them
VH-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:17 PM   #15
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 25
Coxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to all

What sound............

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A

Coxy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:32 PM   #16
MegOhm_SD

Reputation power: 12
MegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really niceMegOhm_SD is just really nice

Sounds great...will you incorporate the famous P51 "scream"?

I may have heard bit of it...not sure...
Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Test Bench, ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 65" Samsung 4k 8 Series, Oculus Rift!, Win 10
MegOhm_SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:37 PM   #17
Art-J

Reputation power: 17
Art-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really nice

Whoa, that does sound impressive. The sample blending in the cockpit view is excellent, at least in the RPM range we can hear. This is what Diveplane's soundmod should and probably could have sounded like if it wasn't for pompous complacency of the author. Yours seems to be better already at this WIP stage. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-12-2016, 09:48 PM   #18
Captain Orso

Reputation power: 6
Captain Orso is a jewel in the roughCaptain Orso is a jewel in the roughCaptain Orso is a jewel in the roughCaptain Orso is a jewel in the roughCaptain Orso is a jewel in the roughCaptain Orso is a jewel in the rough

Jafa, my god! Sounds like the Packard-Merlin finally grew a pair!

Can't wait to let my sub-woofer jar my bones a bit to that symphony

System Specs.
Spoiler:
System board ... MSI X99A GAMING 9 ACK
CPU ............ Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3800MHz per OC Genie
CPU cooling .... Noctua NH-D15
Memory ......... 16GB DDR4-3000 G.Skill Ripjaw
PSU ............ Corsair AX860i PSU
Graphics card .. Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Amp! Extreme
System disk .... SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB SSD
Monitor ........ ASUS MG279Q, 27"
VR ............. Oculus Rift CV1
Captain Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 10:21 PM   #19
jafa

Reputation power: 1
jafa will become famous soon enoughjafa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOhm_SD View Post
Sounds great...will you incorporate the famous P51 "scream"?

I may have heard bit of it...not sure...
Its already in , ill post a quick example in a bit
jafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:40 PM   #20
9./JG27 DavidRed+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice

nice sound! first sound mod which actually looks convincing...
9./JG27 DavidRed is offline   Reply With Quote