A-10C PC DVD Game, no cockpit sound

tangodownNZ

Hi all,

I'm new so I welcome myself to you.

I just bought an original copy of DCS A-10C Warthog on PC DVD which Im running on windows 10.

It installed fine, and works ok, but there is no sound once inside the aircraft. There is menu sound, and yes I've checked all the sound sliders in the settings menu. Is there an update for this that somebody could direct me to with instructions on how to install, which would fix this.

Also I just downloaded DCS world and I see the game is on there. So I probably should have just bought that one, as I assume its already updated and may be a newer version.

Is there a way to use my copy on DCS world, or do I need to buy that copy.

Thanks very much,

Glenn

• ED Team

Hi Glenn

You should only use the latest DCS world from the website for all of the updates

Goto https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com

login or create an account

then goto https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/

and bind your DVD serial number to your account, when you next login in game you can use the module manager to download your A-10C

Hope that helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Great BIGNEWY. thanks for that! Sound fixed itself btw. But I will delete the app and just use the module through DCS World now. I think thats what you want me to do.

Cheers

Just a note, in the module version the joystick is not inline with the cockpit, it looks twisted on a 15deg angle. Very strange.