Help with Mk20 release parameters

Nealius

I noticed you didn't mention the EFUZ. For some reason, you have to set the EFUZ to Inst now. I didn't have to do it before, but now you do. Mine work that way. :dunno:

That could explain why I can't get the cannister to disperse in the training mission

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

Can someone from ED please please clear this up?

Why are Mk-20 hard-coded for 1500' AGL?

It is because the bombs are hard coded when loaded on the aircraft. The value you are entering on the stores page is just to match what is on the bombs so the computer can calculate the correct impact point. Perhaps someday they will include a way to adjust the HOB on the bombs in the mission editor or something.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

It is because the bombs are hard coded when loaded on the aircraft. The value you are entering on the stores page is just to match what is on the bombs so the computer can calculate the correct impact point. Perhaps someday they will include a way to adjust the HOB on the bombs in the mission editor or something.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That's why I'm wondering why the "magic 1500" & not eg. 500, as it would allow us to release at anything higher than 500 eg. 1500, 1000, 700 etc.?

We should be able to adjust the HOB on the bombs either on the ground from the airplane, trough stores page, select VT HT 500 & it will set HOB automatically to 500 AGL. Or from the re-arm menu. Or whatever as long as we can select our own HOB.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

It would be great if the fuze settings and laser code setting could be set via the rearm refuel page or via radio to ground crew ie, request the gunnies to set fuzing or laser code while on the ground then you just punch your details into your ddi's.

I believe that is the plan. Reason why it hasn’t been implemented yet is due to the higher demand of getting other items working/working correctly. It will come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer